Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Pre-E3 Wii thread
Closed Thread

Old May 9, 2006, 04:56 AM #126 of 131
Originally Posted by devilmaycry
Who long will this pads batteries last? 2 hours?
Internal circuitry + motion sensor + wireless transmition + rumble + speaker + nunchuku (or WTF it's called) internal circuitry + nunchuku accelerometer
I would be amazed if it lasted 2 hours that it...
I'm sure Nintendo has come a long way since Wavebird, the first official first party wireless controller. If that's any indication then the battery will last a while. This isn't a PSP. If there's one company you can trust for battery use, it's Nintendo. I hope the external port for the attachments is used as a way to charge the batteries. We'll see.

$249 ?!? That almost how much a XBox 360 costs and I would laugh if MS will reduced the price just to nag Nintendo
Last I checked the 360 was still damn expensive like 400 bucks and widely unavailable. I expect a price drop but I expect the Wii to still be much cheaper.

No game I have use it... it's one of those things that look awsome in the paper but when it comes to real life usage it's useless. Just try to think as a game dev and see how hard it to make use of both the pressure trigger and the digital trigger without messing with each other.
It was used for the early cube games and Nintendo's games. Rogue Leader had it to open and close X-foils. I think Mario Sunshine used it somehow with FLUDD. It wasn't used a whole lot but it was there.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

chaofan
Quarter-Circle + Paaaunch!

Member 1794

Level 21.29

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2006, 09:13 AM Local time: May 10, 2006, 01:13 AM #127 of 131
Isn't this thread closed yet?

Well as long as it's open I suggest a "what's the surprise this year" game until 15mins before the conference. Maybe?

The next Game Boy ^_^.

How ya doing, buddy?
NovaX
๏o๏o๏o๏

Member 603

Level 25.61

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2006, 09:22 AM Local time: May 10, 2006, 12:52 AM #128 of 131
I hope not, E3 for Nintendo this year should be all about DS and Wii. I don't want the next GameBoy to steal any thunder from upcoming DS news.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Prime Blue
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 1319

Level 20.41

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2006, 09:36 AM Local time: May 9, 2006, 03:36 PM #129 of 131
Some days ago rumours about one last big GameCube game surfaced. Something which will surprise us all.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
chaofan
Quarter-Circle + Paaaunch!

Member 1794

Level 21.29

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2006, 10:06 AM Local time: May 10, 2006, 02:06 AM #130 of 131
1hrs 25mins and 30seconds according to Gamespot.

New guess: Nintendo to announce 3D projection when playing Wii.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Old May 9, 2006, 10:13 AM #131 of 131
Alright guys, like I said on the page before it is time to close this thread now to make way for the Nintendo Press Conference thread an hour or so early. You guys did very well again. Head on over to the new thread and enjoy the conference. =)

CLICK!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > Pre-E3 Wii thread