Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Nujabes Posthumous Album "Spiritual State"

THIEF
Hyde

Member 759

Level 32.36

Mar 2006

Old Dec 4, 2011, 08:08 PM 2 #1 of 1
Nujabes Posthumous Album "Spiritual State"

Tracklist:
1. Spiritual state featuring Uyama Hiroto
2. Sky is Tumbling featuring Cise Star
3. Gone Are The Day featuring Uyama Hiroto
4. Spirale
5. City Light featuring Substantial & Pase Rock
6. Color of Autumn
7. Down on the Side
8. Yes featuring Pase Rock
9. Rainy Way Back Home
10. Far fowls
11. Fellows
12. Waiting for the clouds featuring Substantial
13. Prayer
14. Island featuring Uyama Hiroto & Haruka Nakamura

For me it started out with two samurai and a girl. Then I downloaded the OST and became a fan of the Hip Hop genius, Nujabes. Yesterday, his third and last release dropped, "Spiritual State." It's a mix of mellow tunes and beats while incorporating his distinctive rap and jazz samples. Cise Star and Uyama Hiroto once again pay homage to the late artist. With a strong focus on the transient, temporary, and ephemeral the album shows us that death is a inevitable transition that can be beautiful, moving, and inspiring.

For those who want a preview, I've linked the tracklist to youtube. Also the album below is in a FLAC format.
Torrent

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by THIEF; Dec 4, 2011 at 08:16 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Nujabes Posthumous Album "Spiritual State"