Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Wii] Breaking news, consumers are big fans of Data Design Interactive's reheated diarrhea!

Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Mar 1, 2007, 01:56 AM Local time: Mar 1, 2007, 04:56 PM #26 of 35
Yeah totally, that London Rushour song belongs on the radio! A constant loop! On every station (only to be stopped at midnight to make way for Billy the Wizard's groovy tune)! =o

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Sin Ansem
Miyamoto digs Negi Springfield

Member 1148

Level 21.64

Mar 2006

Old Mar 1, 2007, 09:19 AM #27 of 35
Apparently the game here are so awesome they made my posts disappear into thin air!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Muzza
love me

Member 3476

Level 53.02

Mar 2006

Old Mar 1, 2007, 03:31 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2007, 06:31 AM #28 of 35
Oh, well, yeah...they'll do that.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
PsychoJosh
Banned

Member 1511

Level 18.37

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2007, 02:19 AM Local time: Mar 3, 2007, 01:19 AM 1 1 #29 of 35
"Hey guys check out this wizard kid I made in Maya3D!! Damn near took me 2 hours!!!"
*Assorted compliments and oohs*

"Maybe we could make a game with it...!"
"Yeah! We could call it Barry Hatter, the kids'll eat that shit up!!"

*assorted cheering*

"Good work, Steve. You get a raise."
"But what kinda game should it be? Maybe a Zelda-style adventure game with a large backstory and tons of character development---"
"HELL NO!!! This thing damn near took me 2 hours!!! Just load up that program we made for that racing game with the girly shit in it or whatever, and put him in there."
"Yes... and put him on that broomstick, and make him go up and down, and..."
"HOLY SHIT!! ANOTHER JOB WELL DONE!!!"

*more cheering*

"Awesome, guys!!"
"Yeah!!! This'll outsell that Hall-o game or whatever the fuck kids are playing nowadays for sure!!"
"And if it doesn't, our next title will!!!"
"HELL YEAH!!!! THIS CALLS FOR A PARTY!!! HEY BILL, GO GET SOME MORE ROCKS WITH THE MONEY WE SAVED!!!!"

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by PsychoJosh; Mar 3, 2007 at 09:59 PM.
RABicle
TEHLINK

Member 1049

Level 33.00

Mar 2006

Old Apr 16, 2007, 05:05 AM Local time: Apr 16, 2007, 06:05 PM #30 of 35
Infernal should be on their payroll as advertising director.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Apr 16, 2007, 05:19 AM Local time: Apr 16, 2007, 08:19 PM #31 of 35
I know! There'd be at least ten people aware of these games thanks to this thread, that's an increase by at least 40,000%.

Most amazing jew boots
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Oct 2, 2007, 04:12 AM Local time: Oct 2, 2007, 07:12 PM #32 of 35
OH MY GOD YOU GUYS WOW (SHOCK FUCK!) VICTORY SUCCESS!

Quote:
Popcorn Arcade label has a sellout first week and receives trade praise…
Data Design Interactive the video games developer and recently turned publisher, are pleased to announce their first four titles ‘Ninjabread Man, Anubis II, Billy Wizard and Rock n Roll Adventure’ were released to a receptive trade last Friday, with 2 of the titles already sold out within 3 days of release.

This is a great boost for the company since they have invested in developing a dedicated studio to keep up with demand; the company intends to release 14 Nintendo Wii titles on their Popcorn arcade label before Christmas.

On the Monday I tried to order some promotional units and was amazed to find that Koch were already out of stock, we knew there was a market for family friendly titles that weren’t overly complicated, so kids can pick up and start having fun within minutes. At an affordable price we expected a sellout at Christmas for stocking fillers, but having to reorder double the quantities in the first week is beyond our expectations. The Wii is going to be a big success at Christmas, and for us, Christmas is coming early! My bowels are churning!

Alison Fraser, Product Manager Gamestation, said;

It’s great to see the release of a budget range on the Wii console which is attracting the more casual gamer. Popcorn Arcade games are fun titles which will benefit from the growth of the Nintendo Wii Market.

internet.
"Popcorn Arcade games are fun titles" =D

Stunning!

Erotic!

I hope Phoenix Games jump on board now. If Data Design's two year old PAL PS2 ports can score an American publisher and the blessing of Nintendo's new 'don't give a shit what you do' attitude, IT COULD BECOME REALITY. AMERICA MUST TASTE THE TALENT.

This is true innovation. Discuss!?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Sin Ansem
Miyamoto digs Negi Springfield

Member 1148

Level 21.64

Mar 2006

Old Oct 2, 2007, 07:26 AM #33 of 35
Oh wow. Just wow.

I am amazed.

BTW EGM had some "Wii Crap" article and highly bashed all the lack of quality control for the Wii. These games were the evidence.

What a mystery...

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Buizel
Sup?

Member 667

Level 21.47

Mar 2006

Old Oct 2, 2007, 09:16 AM 1 #34 of 35
At least they manage to present the game in widescreen... >_>

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Kilroy
Mountain Chocobo

Member 1023

Level 27.04

Mar 2006

Old Oct 2, 2007, 09:22 AM Local time: Oct 2, 2007, 04:22 PM #35 of 35
I saw Darwin the other day. That would probably sell bucketloads on Wii...

But Phoenix Games would be awesome too! Those Lion King games are so fun and.. fun?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Wii] Breaking news, consumers are big fans of Data Design Interactive's reheated diarrhea!