Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Album] What's the name of that song?

lightgem
Chocobo

Member 1010

Level 12.35

Mar 2006

Old Jan 7, 2011, 02:21 AM #176 of 176
Need to identify a jrock song

Hi guys. I hope someone is still looking at this threat once in a while.

I made some digging in my HD tonight and found a folder full of unidentified songs. I played through each of them and there were not so many significant rediscoveries. Except this one song. It is very well composed. Being a prog fan, I'm enticed by the meter change and modulation that the song has. I have no idea who this guy is, beside the fact that he sounds like 100% authentic Jrock singer.

I feel like there's an empty hole inside whenever this happens. I'm very serious about finding new means of discovering music. Not being able to remember the identity of the song means not being able to remember its source and how I found it. It reminds me of there's always something good out there that I'm missing right now.

Anyway! The Data Created date says "December 27th 2005." It means a few months after I joined GF. It must have some connection with this forum. GF veteran and Jrock experts, please help me.

I thank you in advance for all the future effort.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 stardust_radioedit.mp3 (4.18 MB, 3 views)

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Album] What's the name of that song?