Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

For gays only
Closed Thread

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 1, 2009, 06:17 AM Local time: Aug 1, 2009, 05:17 AM 1 #26 of 39
So, upon reading that last snarky comment from this nobody, I went through their profile to try and figure out who they are. Near as I can figure, they're some bent-out-of-shape know-nothing friend of Yama's who is now gay.

The irony being if you look at his early posts, the kid tosses around the word faggot like it's going out of style.

So allow me to sum up for you, Ozma, since you seem to be incapable of logical thought, speech or expression:

This is the dumbest thread topic I've ever seen. You ask for the reason why someone would send you a text and then provide no context. But don't let yourself think that was your single biggest error here. The biggest error was thinking anyone gives a fuck about your life. You're a dull, uninteresting, utterly boring twat and frankly I wish you'd go the way of a few prior members and just fucking die already.

WAT IS TXT MESSAGE MEENS?!

Seriously, you embarrass yourself in comparison to other TQP whiny bitches, and that is a feat unto itself. You go on to show a furby level of understanding of the language, and then promptly fall flat on your face by failing at even dealing with the fallout of your own idiocy correctly.

In summation: You're a useless faggot and no one cares about you.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Aug 1, 2009, 07:19 AM Local time: Aug 1, 2009, 12:19 PM #27 of 39
You remind me of Denicalis from post to post.

I'm closing this.
Tell me all about your greasy cunt.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Put Balls
i

Member 100

Level 26.08

Mar 2006

Old Aug 1, 2009, 07:24 AM Local time: Aug 1, 2009, 02:24 PM #28 of 39
Yes, is there room in your tight pants for your huge gaping vagina.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Timberwolf8889
To the darkness of time!

Member 33139

Level 17.22

Mar 2009

Old Aug 1, 2009, 10:23 AM Local time: Aug 1, 2009, 04:23 PM #29 of 39
But not closed yet! Seriously, some people just reach out to other people for help sometimes because they don't know where else to turn.

And even if he was propositioning you, does this really bug you to the point where you'll ignore him forever and ever? There are gay people about, learn to deal with it now before you become and even bigger douchebag.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 1, 2009, 06:01 PM 1 #30 of 39
Instead of asking the internet, Ozma, you should've asked a psychic. They're trained in trying to decipher the subtle and complex meanings behind every day encounters given zero prior context.

In the future, may I ask that you just give up on friendship? Clearly it's not working out for you.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Ozma
Here's Johnny!!!

Member 10311

Level 25.67

Jul 2006

Old Aug 3, 2009, 05:07 AM Local time: Aug 3, 2009, 05:07 PM #31 of 39
The biggest error was thinking anyone gives a fuck about your life. You're a dull, uninteresting, utterly boring twat and frankly I wish you'd go the way of a few prior members and just fucking die already.

In summation: You're a useless faggot and no one cares about you.
Then why do you post at the first place if you think I'm useless and no one cares about me? Just ignore me and curse me from the deepest trench of your heart that I'll die miserably and painfully due to my purposeless life. Easy enough.

So what if I'm dull, uninteresting, and a utterly boring twat? So what if I worry too much about a single text message, of which you people need two thread pages to convince me that it doesn't worth it? It's me, not you.

And the biggest error in my life is not about thinking THIS way or being a pathetic worm waiting to be crushed thoroughly; it's for believing that a bunch of foreigners would actually give out fair comments without prejudices about gay contents---that's my mistake, hell yeah.

Tell me all about your greasy cunt.
It has been merged long enough into a scrotum, if you need to know that badly. Quit the business already.

FELIPE NO
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2009, 05:36 AM Local time: Aug 3, 2009, 11:36 AM #32 of 39
When you say that nobody knows you're gay. Do you mean that nobody knows you're gay or do you mean that everybody knows you're gay but you don't realise that everybody knows you're gay and can't quite understand why they keep making thinly veiled references to you being gay whenever you all gather socially?

Because if it's the latter, and I suspect it is, the dude is obviously after a spot of cock and bum fun, you should get in there while you can.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Muzza
love me

Member 3476

Level 53.02

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2009, 05:52 AM Local time: Aug 3, 2009, 08:52 PM #33 of 39
Hey wait a minute, this thread shouldn't even be here.

Quote:
If you're asking for advice on any sort of personal issue, whether you deem it angsty or not, it goes in The Advice Column. If you're asking other people to discuss a general topic, it goes in the general QP.
So for the sake of the rules, maybe the thread should be renamed Gay Texts: Misanthropy and Misunderstandings.

Most amazing jew boots
Radez
Holy Chocobo

Member 2915

Level 31.81

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2009, 05:54 AM #34 of 39
For what it's worth, Ozma, people aren't making fun of you for being gay. People are making fun of you because you are reacting to this situation as if it has some deeper significance.

I guess an important question to ask if whether or not you're attracted to this friend of yours who has fallen in love. If you are, best thing you can do is get over it.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2009, 06:47 PM Local time: Aug 3, 2009, 05:47 PM #35 of 39
And the biggest error in my life is not about thinking THIS way or being a pathetic worm waiting to be crushed thoroughly; it's for believing that a bunch of foreigners would actually give out fair comments without prejudices about gay contents---that's my mistake, hell yeah.
So you say we're all bigots and do so by being a fucking racist?

Way to be, Bigot. Way to be.

I mean really, how could a bunch of FOREIGNERS know anything about anything? Those goddamn black people.

Ruin everything.

Stop being a faggot.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Aug 3, 2009, 07:02 PM Local time: Aug 4, 2009, 12:02 AM #36 of 39
Ozma, my man. What the fuck crawled up YOUR snatch and died?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2009, 01:51 AM Local time: Aug 4, 2009, 12:51 AM #37 of 39
Ozma, my man. What the fuck crawled up YOUR snatch and died?
No niggers, I can tell you that much.

Bitch HATES foreigners.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Tijuana
Troll

Member 33886

Level 4.59

Jun 2009

Old Aug 4, 2009, 10:53 AM #38 of 39
Oh wow, I assume this all would've been avoided if you carefully named the topic, (I assume).

As for your initial dilemma... the dude probably needed a bro to talk to and you might have been the first one on his recent calls list, don't read into it too much.

How ya doing, buddy?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > For gays only