Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Philia
Minecraft Chocobo

Member 212

Level 29.20

Mar 2006

Old Jun 25, 2010, 10:41 PM #1 of 1

Here's the original thread if you left behind some links or images.

Avatar and signature limits are as followed:

105x150 in 50kb and 550x300 in 75kb

Originally Posted by Avatar and Signature Rules
Avatar will be shrunk into 105x150 if it is in a larger size.

In order for a signature to not stretch the tables on 800x600 display resolution, we've adopted the following guidelines for creation of signatures:

* Maximum number of images: 2
* Maximum image filesize: 75 KB (total OF BOTH IMAGES)
* Maximum image dimensions: 550 pixels wide, 300 pixels high (total OF BOTH IMAGES)
* No more than 10 lines of regular-sized, single-spaced text (with no images)
* Text and images not to stretch the post bit on a one-line post.

Also, all signature and avatar images not deemed "work-safe" by staff may be removed without notice.
How to go about requesting an avatar and a signature?

1) First and foremost, be respectable to the artists and anyone with photoshop skills here. That means do give them time and don't badger them more than necessary! They're free to report you and you'll receive reprimand. That also means if they spot you taking credit of their work, stealing it from the artist or the proper receiver of the set, bashing it, or not using it for more than a week, they're completely in right to report you. Including abusing the space limits.

2) Be specific in what you ask for. A photo or another similar image can be helpful. And please DO remember, your monitor color/brightness/contrast settings can be different from another! (Looking at you HARD T ritoch.)

3) Unfortunately, not everyone pay close attention to this thread. So if you like, you can pm the proper artist for the request to be done privately. There's several wonderful artists here with a unique style of their own.

Now on with the requests!

I don't really have mad photoshop skillz but I like making animations. So if you like sprites and their crazy animations, you can ask me. Here's a few of my stuff around the boards. Doritos, Meia's ME silly, and uh... shameless plugging later.

I also like to offer banners and avatars over at the backloggery. I have fun making those. Hit me up if you need one!

However I do have a request and hope its not too much of anyone. Google images is not yielding much better results than I have hoped. I'm looking for a decent clean Sakura from Deathsmiles image. (Yes, the girl in my avatar.) Either sharp looking still image or an animation ingame. Signature is optional. Thank you in advance.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Philia; Jun 25, 2010 at 11:07 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Avatar and Signature Requests