Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Fate/Stay Night - TV Series

X-Calibar
Carob Nut

Member 8327

Level 4.59

Jun 2006

Old Aug 23, 2006, 12:18 AM #1 of 54
I don't think I saw anyone mention this, but for those interested, Fate/stay night the game is being translated by Mirror Moon!!! Although, that probably won't be completed for quite a while?

Ah but the exciting news is, there's a translated working demo out for fate/stay night:
ww.insani.org/fate.html
or
ww.edkeyes.org/choco/

I didn't know anything about Fate/stay until I tried the demo, and of course it did it's job well ... I want more!!!!! ... although the full game isn't translated yet :P argh.
[insani and others translated the demo]

oh and unrelated if you check mirrormoon.org; you'll see *the* Tsukihime game is closing towards public release! Or at least they are in beta, so things are looking good

EDIT: Now I need to check the anime~

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Fate/Stay Night - TV Series