Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Birth Control

Gumby
DANGEROUS WHEN WET

Member 1389

Level 22.25

Mar 2006

Old Jan 12, 2011, 04:30 PM Local time: Jan 12, 2011, 11:30 PM 3 #51 of 59
So 4 minutes then you stir and remove the cellophane then put them back in for an additional minute and a half?
You see I've got this fetish about having a magnetron pointed at my balls by a girl dressed in a nurse outfit. .5kW usually does the trick. Tickles a bit before it starts to burn. Rub a little burn cream on and I'm primed to go all night long. It also warms the balls up nice for her pleasure.

No seriously tho. We stopped using protect about a year into the relationship. I should probably have a fertility test O-o

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

"In a somewhat related statement. Hugging fat people is soft and comfy. <3" - Jan
"Jesus, Gumby. You just...came up with that off the top of your head?" - Alice
LIAR
AND ITS-A ME, WA WA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Member 77

Level 22.22

Mar 2006

Old Jan 13, 2011, 10:50 AM Local time: Jan 13, 2011, 07:50 AM 1 #52 of 59
It must be my lack of sleep, but I swear Gumby just said he has a fetish about having Megatron pointed at his balls.

ROLL OUT.

How ya doing, buddy?
Wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka
Gumby
DANGEROUS WHEN WET

Member 1389

Level 22.25

Mar 2006

Old Jan 13, 2011, 01:18 PM Local time: Jan 13, 2011, 08:18 PM #53 of 59
Would it sound better if I called it a cavity magnetron?

Most amazing jew boots

"In a somewhat related statement. Hugging fat people is soft and comfy. <3" - Jan
"Jesus, Gumby. You just...came up with that off the top of your head?" - Alice

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Birth Control