Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Pang's Violence Basement

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Top Gear Goes To America...

kinkymagic
I made more lousy pictures than any actor in history.

Member 1409

Level 16.87

Mar 2006

Old Feb 17, 2007, 01:17 PM Local time: Feb 17, 2007, 06:17 PM #1 of 5
Top Gear Goes To America...

and they almost gets killed along the way.

Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Hate The Bible Belt.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

“When I slap you you'll take it and like it.”
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Feb 17, 2007, 01:42 PM Local time: Feb 17, 2007, 07:42 PM 1 #2 of 5
It's a shame when material of this quality is let down by such a fucking awful opening post.

Top Gear for those who don't know, is an English motoring show. In this episode they attempt to go on a driving holiday in the States but rather than renting cars, they try to buy one for $1,000.

The Top Gear team are always rather disparaging about America in general and American cars in particular (Because you guys really can't make decent cars) and on this particular trip they almost manage to get themselves killed. It's incredibly funny and worth the download.

The whole thing's about an hour long but this 7 minute clip is one of the highlights. You should really try to download the whole episode if you can. I think all Americans should be forced to watch Top Gear and Al Murray stand-up comedy...

There's nowhere I can't reach.
kinkymagic

Member 1409

Level 16.87

Mar 2006

Old Feb 17, 2007, 04:43 PM Local time: Feb 17, 2007, 09:43 PM #3 of 5
Hey, we British people know what Seinfeld and Larry Sanders are, despite the incredible difficulties we had to go to to actually see them when they were on terrestrial stations. I've got really sick of having to explain what things like Inspector Morse and Top Gear are to Americans so I've just given up. Nevertheless hopefully after seeing your post more people will become aware that Top Gear is made of pure win.

How ya doing, buddy?

S_K
Death Phenomenon

Member 14358

Level 19.57

Oct 2006

Old Mar 3, 2007, 06:22 PM Local time: Mar 3, 2007, 11:22 PM #4 of 5

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
kinkymagic

Member 1409

Level 16.87

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2007, 08:15 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2007, 01:15 AM #5 of 5
Just explaining why I didn't add a huge synopsis of a show everyone should have already heard about. But You're right, my comments in no way captured the spirit of the clip which is decidedly pro-america.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by kinkymagic; Mar 3, 2007 at 08:30 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Pang's Violence Basement > Top Gear Goes To America...