Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > Behind the Music

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Loading .cue sheet into winamp

eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old May 2, 2009, 10:36 PM Local time: May 3, 2009, 10:36 AM #1 of 8
Loading .cue sheet into winamp

hey guys, just recently I started downloading lossless audio format, I wonder if there are a way to load the cuesheet into winamp playlist? I could play the .flac but I couldnt see the playlist because it's treated as single file.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.
evilboris
*stare*

Member 309

Level 24.31

Mar 2006

Old May 3, 2009, 12:55 PM Local time: May 3, 2009, 06:55 PM #2 of 8
Foobar can handle it, don't know about Winamp though.

Most amazing jew boots
lassic
Syklis Green

Member 2140

Level 8.40

Mar 2006

Old May 3, 2009, 08:54 PM Local time: May 3, 2009, 06:54 PM #3 of 8
Though foobar is probably your best bet with regard to single file+cue playback, this is a Winamp alternative. Unfortunately, the plug-in doesn't support Unicode, so you'll want to stick with Western file names if you decide to use it.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
eriol33

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old May 4, 2009, 08:11 AM Local time: May 4, 2009, 08:11 PM #4 of 8
thanks for the help, I have used foobar but a bit disappointed because it has no support over dfx. I wonder if there are some way to split the big file into separate files without losing quality?

Most amazing jew boots
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Marco
Rossi

Member 598

Level 17.68

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2009, 01:06 PM #5 of 8
do you have a virtual disc manager installed such as daemon tools or magiciso? You could easily load the cuesheet into one of those and then play the virtual drive through winamp as if it were a cd.

I was speaking idiomatically.
POLO!
eriol33

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2009, 06:30 PM Local time: May 20, 2009, 06:30 AM #6 of 8
I have daemon tools, but when I inserted the .cue, I got message "unable to mount image. cue sheet line - 7 - invalid wave format"

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

evilboris
*stare*

Member 309

Level 24.31

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2009, 07:59 AM Local time: May 30, 2009, 01:59 PM #7 of 8
Load the cue+flac into foobar and convert the loaded playlist to individual flac files.

DFX sucks, but if you can't live without it, try the noise sharpener plugin.

FELIPE NO
yevheniy
Євгеній

Member 27697

Level 10.88

Jan 2008

Old May 30, 2009, 01:47 PM Local time: May 30, 2009, 12:47 PM #8 of 8
I have daemon tools, but when I inserted the .cue, I got message "unable to mount image. cue sheet line - 7 - invalid wave format"
If you search winamp.com/plugins for "cue player" there are a few plugins that will pop up. I used one, forgot which, a while back and it worked well.

Regarding mounting the cue file with daemon. I would open the flac file with the flac front-in (flac.sourceforge.net) and decode it to a wav file. Then open the *.cue file with notepad or a similar program and make sure the name of the audio file it references is the same.

*I would also give foobar2000 a chance like others mentioned; I am enjoying the switch I made recently after growing displeased with Winamp...

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > Behind the Music > Loading .cue sheet into winamp