Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Where are Firefox Favorites Stored?
Closed Thread

Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 11:33 AM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 11:33 AM #1 of 4
Where are Firefox Favorites Stored?

I've run the "Search" option and searched everywhere I could think of -- all users, admin, Program Files under Mozilla Firefox... I need to find the favorites list so I can snag and back them up. I hafta format my computer.

Easy problem to fix? Yeah. I'm just having 'one of those days' I guess ;__;

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

aku
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 164

Level 20.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 11:43 AM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 11:43 AM #2 of 4
Go to, Bookmarks, Manage BookMarks, File > Export and it will give you an HTML file with all of your bookmarks in it,
Mine happen to be
C:\Documents and Settings\aku\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\vt9pmiep.default\boo kmarkbackups
Its saved in the same format as the one you export FYI,
But if your backing up your computer, you might just ana save everything in Application Data, and then all of your email, and all the settings for a good portion of your software will be saved

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by aku; Mar 4, 2006 at 11:45 AM.
Ekon
Carob Nut

Member 44

Level 6.34

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 11:46 AM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 09:46 AM #3 of 4
Turn on hidden files and folders and under C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla

is where you should be able to find your favorites stored. Just change owner to whatever your login is on the computer. They should be stored in an html file.

EDIT : Gah beat me to it.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 11:46 AM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 11:46 AM #4 of 4
Ahh. Danke ^__^ Appreciate the quick response.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Where are Firefox Favorites Stored?