Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Your Best Dish

Adol
Wind of the Plains.

Member 17840

Level 9.35

Jan 2007

Old Sep 27, 2012, 11:59 PM Local time: Sep 27, 2012, 11:59 PM #1 of 11
For me, it's this five layer dip that my family has been making for years. For as long as I can remember, I've never had someone give a negative review about it... Unless they were vegetarian.

But honestly? Nothing like a whole block of cream cheese to compliment a dish.
Oh man, I have a bean and beef dip recipe that I stole from my mother. I swapped the ground beef for some of that Quorn fake meat stuff, and it's become the stuff of legends even among my vegetarian friends. I'd eat it constantly, but I'm pretty sure it has about a year's worth of saturated fat per serving.

Also, my kimchi jjigae's pretty popular among the few people who are willing to try a giant bowl of questionable cabbage and tuna.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Your Best Dish