Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

The Best Free MMORPG List (with some MMO's too)

draconus
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 4871

Level 1.02

Apr 2006

Old Apr 8, 2006, 04:31 PM #1 of 3
The Best Free MMORPG List (with some MMO's too)

Here is a HUGE list of Free MMORPG and MMO games I put together. There is a lot of good games here and im sure you can find something you will enjoy.

list can be found here ----> http://mmolist.blogspot.com/

I could also use your help. If you see any games that are not on the list or should not be on the list it would be great if you could post a comment on the site to let me know.

thanks to everyone in advance and i hope you find something you like!

:biggrin:

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Apr 8, 2006, 04:40 PM Local time: Apr 8, 2006, 10:40 PM #2 of 3

^^ Gunbound screenshot (???)

Also, there was some game with some escalator, you could go up- or downstairs depending on your answers, I played it with Aardark once but I forgot about the name; maybe we can add this one.

Most amazing jew boots
draconus
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 4871

Level 1.02

Apr 2006

Old Apr 8, 2006, 04:44 PM #3 of 3
if you remember the name let me know and ill be glad to add it.

ill look at the gun bound screen... i think that maybe an image from there art gallery.... ill take a look, thanks for pointing it out

If you have any other suggestion please let me know

Double Post:
hmm... i looked up the image for gunbound...and that is one of there offical poster images. if you click the image on my site it will take you to there gallery where its posted on there website

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by draconus; Apr 8, 2006 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > The Best Free MMORPG List (with some MMO's too)