Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Usb headset but sound through speaker?

Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 04:08 PM #1 of 5
Usb headset but sound through speaker?

ok I have an usb headset more specifically it's the sony Ps2 usb headset that work fin on my computer too.

but the problem (well it's not really a problem) is that when I plug my headset, any sound goes through the speaker of my headset (by any, I mean, any music, windows sound, game music/sound... etc...)

is there a way with the headset plug in, to have the sound through my computer speaker and still have my headset micro still working?

Most amazing jew boots
Snowknight
may carry parasites

Member 165

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 05:33 PM #2 of 5
Not really; headsets aren't generally designed to filter out specific types of sounds or somesuch. Although, what is this "headset plug-in" of which you speak?

Poke around in Windows's advanced volume control settings: Control Panel->Sounds and Audio Settings->"Advanced" under Device Volume->Options->Properties->Check to see if there are any sound controls listed here specifically for your headset. (If so, select them to appear in the volume window, and then fiddle with the controls.)

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Inhert

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 05:42 PM #3 of 5
i mean when my headset is plug in my computer, not a plug-in XD

and I don,t want to have a specific type of sound thrhough my comp speaker, I just want all the sound on my computer speaker

it's just that the usb headset have only one speaker, and I don't like to have all the sound trhough this one speaker

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Inhert; Mar 2, 2006 at 05:45 PM.
BlueMikey
TREAT?!?

Member 12

Level 35.70

Feb 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 09:26 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2006, 07:26 PM #4 of 5

After the computer recognizes the headset as plugged in, go to Control Panel and Sounds and Audio Devices. In this tab, you should be able to leave sound playback at whatever your default device is and put the recording device as your headset.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Inhert

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2006, 11:54 PM #5 of 5
thanks I think it the rght place to check, but I don't have a sound card... so even if I change the setting the sound still go in my headset... is there a way to change that without a sound card?

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Usb headset but sound through speaker?