Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[General Discussion] Armageddon out of here!

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Dec 21, 2012, 06:51 AM Local time: Dec 21, 2012, 12:51 PM #1 of 4
Armageddon out of here!

So according to some ancient dead dudes, the world is due to end today. Either that or when they invented calendars they didn't conceive of a time 4,000 years in the future when it might become an issue that their date system ran out of numbers, WHO KNOWS?

Anyway, as this is probably our collective, last day on Earth, how are you going to spend it? I'm planning on sitting around the house watching shitty tv for a bit, playing some Xbox then going out and getting hugely drunk later, not because it's the end of the world so much as because it's Friday.

Please also posts any signs you have noticed that the apocalypse is upon us. Our postman came at half nine this morning, rather than his usual well gone lunchtime. This can not be a good omen...

Jam it back in, in the dark.
NYRSkate
Happy Hour in Hell's Sports Bar

Member 4

Level 18.19

Feb 2006

Old Dec 22, 2012, 10:59 AM #2 of 4
One sign the world is going to shit is that it can't even end when it's supposed to. Frankenzombiepocalypse '012 please.

How ya doing, buddy?
<Mercarios> I voted for hut hut, because it's a superior track, but you gotta draw a line between having fun and going too far
ahenobarbuso
Synthetic bread is cheap and healthy.

Member 37426

Level 2.97

Feb 2011

Old Dec 22, 2012, 01:09 PM #3 of 4
I'm just glad I didn't buy into the whole end of the world fad and invest in an underground bunker like a lot of people seemed to have done. There were quite a few people making a hefty profit over the hysteria that ancient calendar was stirring up.

I heard there was going to be 100,000+ people at that famous Mayan temple that day as well...

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Radez
Holy Chocobo

Member 2915

Level 31.81

Mar 2006

Old Dec 22, 2012, 08:10 PM #4 of 4
The sad thing is that when we run around shouting "THE END IS NIGH," we are inevitably correct for someone somewhere.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > [General Discussion] Armageddon out of here!