Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Going out and doing things

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2008, 10:20 AM #1 of 20
First, realize that you don't HAVE to go out. If you don't care for it, then don't worry about it. Also, figure out your interests, what makes you chill. And yes, I realize this is a thread asking on this, but honestly, I have found more and more that if you just don't enjoy going out, and you have tried it a few times, then don't push yourself. Why spend the money and time to feel frustrated and all?

At any rate, for me, if I go out alone, I tend to go to the electronic stores like Circuit City to check out things there seeing what new technology there is and the good deals they have. I also visit stores like Wal-Mart, K-Mart, etc to see what deals they have, and then also the mall just to see what's new. Similarly, I also check video game stores although nowadays it's all the same as we have three Gamestop/EB Games (although each has somewhat of a different selection and surprisingly difference prices at times).

I also tend to go to, well, now book stores to look over a few books and maybe buy one. I use to also look over magazines at grocery stores but most stores stopped carrying the ones I was interested in. Nonetheless, I read a bit of a few books, see if they have any good deals on books (i.e. I got some sort of huge book concerning tons of stories for like 5 bucks) and so forth.

I might also go to other grocery stores, pick up some food, and look for deals there as well. Usually, I'm pretty darn happy if I can find a decent deal for frozen pizzas. And with several grocery stores, I stand a pretty good chance.

I also tend to visit an all-you-can-eat pizza place by myself. I just sit there, chill, and eat. If I happen to work that evening but I get off in enough time to go to the pizza place, it's really cool because it's just about an hour before closing and most people are already gone. That means I can get the pizza I want (although with so few people, I have to get it right then and there as they may not make another later on), and just totally chill in the quietness.

it sounds weird that THIS is me going out and doing things but to me it's very relaxing. Just walking around, looking at things, thinking about it, going at my own pace, looking for deals, it just all helps me chill. I'm not the more active person and hence I don't need to run around in clubs or whatnot.

So that is what I do when hanging-out solo. The basic things to remember is 1) if you don't care for it, don't push yourself into doing it. It helps nothing, and 2) a "hobby" can be loosely defined. Most say collecting stamps is a hobby. A few might say surfing online is a "hobby". In truth, a better wording may be "ways to relax". And the ways one relaxs is different.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Going out and doing things