Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Anime] Naruto
Closed Thread

Freddy Krueger
Good Chocobo

Member 1982

Level 18.37

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2006, 11:15 PM #1 of 814
Originally Posted by Imkylepiano=)
Dub is really bad. I'm trying not to complain, but, I don't like Naruto's voice in the Dub. Sasuke's is EVEN WORSE. The orochimaru in the girls body doesn't seem to bad, atleast the VA actually puts some emotion into it unlike Naruto and Sasuke's VA's.

So the Filler this week was alright, I guess, but, still your average sucky filler.

I'm not excited for next weeks at all except the fact that it's Naruto, and it is the best.............. So I predict the first non-filler episode will be on the 27th... what do you guys think?
I saw a few eps of the dub and i must disagree, I think Naruto's dub puts a lot of emotion into it and while different it's easy to like after awhile.

Most amazing jew boots
Freddy Krueger
Good Chocobo

Member 1982

Level 18.37

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2006, 07:45 PM #2 of 814
Yeah next up is the Kakashi gaiden about his past and then its GONE with the fillers and the new Naruto starts which is 2.5 years later.

Most amazing jew boots
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Anime] Naruto