Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Fat Force: Because we love Jelly Doughnuts too much.

Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Jun 15, 2011, 03:07 PM #1 of 45
Something folks need to bear in mind is that fixing up your diet should be at the top of your list. You can bust your ass at the gym nonstop, but if you're eating terribly, then your progress will be almost non-existent.
Everything in moderation. I've lost a good deal of weight eating what I want but in smaller doses and changing only a few things. Since the start of the year I've been on a weight loss kick... Well, not entirely true. I pretty much stopped when life got stressful back in April and I've been fluctuating ever since... But the point is, I didn't change a whole hell of a lot.

1. Started making smoothies for breakfast. Fruits, protein powder, orange juice. Tasty as hell and got the metabolism going.

2. Didn't change anything about my lunch. I usually have a pretty good-sized lunch to keep me going at work.

3. Smaller/healthier dinners. Usually ate the same stuff but I either made it healthier or in smaller doses.

4. Smaller doobie snack. I smoke a bowl every night and I like to have a snack with it to end the day. I've reduced the size of this snack considerably so I can still get my chocolate fix but not eat a whole pint of Ben and Jerry's... mmm.......

The biggest change for me was breakfast. I very rarely eat breakfast but having the smoothie was a great way to wake up. Like I said, I've fallen out of it lately but I'm determined to get back into it now that the craziness of the meet is behind me. I certainly didn't hold back on eating last week, so I need to get back into a good groove.

Right now I'm hovering around 248 pounds. My target weight is 235. I suppose I could go lower but that's where I find I'm perfectly content.

The same weight loss methods aren't going to work for everybody, but in general getting your body in motion is a good start. Go for more walks. Park the car further away. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Basic shit like that is good for everybody.

I too hate the gym. I've never been a huge fan of going there and the only machine I really enjoy using is the rowing machine. My hope is to get my own when I move to a bigger apartment, as they're only around $900 to own one. I'd use it every day and I'd be comfortable using it, so even though it would be more expensive than a gym membership in the grand scheme, I'd be much happier using that at home than using it at a gym.

Anyway, I'm down for this whole losing weight thing. I've done it before, I just need to motivate myself to do it again

How ya doing, buddy?

Tags
tell me more, yeah baby, yuo cna do it

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Fat Force: Because we love Jelly Doughnuts too much.