Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Fat Force: Because we love Jelly Doughnuts too much.

Seris
zzzzzz

Member 1928

Level 33.66

Mar 2006

Old Jun 14, 2011, 10:54 AM #1 of 45
MY NAME IS [NAME REMOVED] AND I WEIGH 157 POUNDS AND WOULD LIKE TO EVENTUALLY WEIGH 135.

WHAT I AM DOING TO ACHIEVE THIS GOAL: lately? nothing. my workout schedule at the gym has been spotty, largely due to work conflicts and also being incredibly lazy.

WHAT I DO LIKE TO DO WHEN WORKING OUT: that all depends. i do like to run, like, a lot. nothing quite compares to that burning sensation in your legs after a good jog, although i guess i could do without the throbbing temple headaches. maybe i should see a doctor about that.

MY DIET: uhhh well i still kinda eat everything but im working on eating less of those things.

WHAT IM HOPING TO ACCOMPLISH HERE: honestly im entirely shallow and just want to look more gooder. im tired of being the pasty, pudgy fatto with flab everywhere, jiggling this way and that. i also want to be able to crush beer cans with my thighs, because i hear thats a huge turn on for men (because who doesnt love walking talking garbage compressors hoo-doggy) in an ideal world, i would not have bingo wings or a noticeable gobbler going on. also my abs would be ripped, RIPPED I TELL YOU

PROGRESS SO FAR: hmmm ummmm nnghhhh

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Seris
zzzzzz

Member 1928

Level 33.66

Mar 2006

Old Jun 14, 2011, 08:26 PM #2 of 45
went to the gym today after a hearty breakfast of a fistful of goldfish and coffee. i got funny looks from the staff when i was getting red-faced doing pectoral exercises. and then i sort of greened out and hobbled to the locker room and dunked my head in a sink for like 10 minutes before calling it quits for the day.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Tags
tell me more, yeah baby, yuo cna do it

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Fat Force: Because we love Jelly Doughnuts too much.