Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

how looks your kitchen when you havefood in it

Maris
pussy violat0r

Member 25507

Level 19.75

Oct 2007

Old Jun 8, 2010, 02:48 PM Local time: Jun 8, 2010, 09:48 PM 4 #1 of 4
Cool how looks your kitchen when you havefood in it

my kitchen look like chaos, i always clean it up is necesary after i have food in it

please only give answer if you are in posesion of kitchen !!спасибо
if you want then you are alowed to pictures

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Kolba
-

Member 446

Level 30.06

Mar 2006

Old Jun 10, 2010, 09:13 AM Local time: Jun 10, 2010, 03:13 PM #2 of 4
Maybe it's because I've worked in a commercial kitchen but I'm very much a clean-as-I-go sort of person. My housemates are different. They let crap mount up - crumbs, stains, used tea bags, errant grains of rice - for days on end, and then use up an afternoon to blitz the kitchen clean. This takes longer, and the actual time the kitchen spends clean is minimal, because five minutes after said blitz you'll see some brand new stains and tea bags slopped on the side and ready to lie there for a week.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Jun 10, 2010, 04:28 PM Local time: Jun 10, 2010, 09:28 PM #3 of 4
I can't stand a messy kitchen, so mine is generally spotless. I have seen some absolutely appalling ones through the joys of student digs, and I wonder how people can feel comfortable eating food that's been prepared there. Some of it is laziness, some is people feeling they don't have to clean up because it's somebody else's job even though no kitchen cleaning rota has been written up and then blame other people for the kitchen being a mess even though they never clean it and everyone else has to pick up after them because they're lazy gits (hrm hrm three of my boyfriend's ex-roommates, girls all). One aspect of communal living I'm not looking forward to, especially since as I say, I can't stand mess, so if everyone else finds this out they'll use it to their advantage.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
LIAR
AND ITS-A ME, WA WA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Member 77

Level 22.22

Mar 2006

Old Jun 15, 2010, 11:10 AM Local time: Jun 15, 2010, 08:10 AM #4 of 4
I clean up any messes I make. I also like to have areas of the kitchen already cleaned for prep work and the like and it drives me nuts when I have to clean up someone else's mess just so I can do the prep work for my meal. It takes only a couple of minutes to clean up a mess you make, as opposed to letting it sit and getting worse, thus causing more time wasted in the future.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > how looks your kitchen when you havefood in it