Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Goji juice

Render
River Chocobo

Member 4283

Level 25.60

Mar 2006

Old May 21, 2006, 12:17 PM Local time: May 21, 2006, 10:17 AM #1 of 5
Goji juice

I've just heard about this stuff recently because my brother and his girlfriend are drinking this stuff. Goji berries are supposed to be THE superior health supplement. Claims have been made that this stuff gets rid of migraines, helps reverse cancer, and in my brother's mom's case, reduces the amount of insulin she has to take for her diabetes.

Goji juice is supposedly made from only the finest berries from northern Tibet. Furthermore, the berries are X-rayed (or whatever) and must have a special DNA.

If you weren't aware of this, this cure-all is only sold and distributed by one of those incredibly lame pyramid schemes. Right. A cancer-curing drink is sold only by your local pushy sleaze bag and not health stores or hospitals. And not to mention, it's expensive as shit. Something like $50 per liter that only lasts a week.

Frankly, I don't believe in this shit. It's a total ripoff as it is just a passing fad. Too bad my brother's girlfriend is wasting his money on this shit. Has anyone else heard of this crap?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Jan
Lemon Laudanum

Member 64

Level 28.08

Mar 2006

Old May 21, 2006, 02:17 PM #2 of 5
There's too many juices these days to keep up with. I was drinking this stuff called Noni Juice for a while. I'm not familiar with Goji juice though. I don't beleive in most of that health stuff but I still take vitamins for some reason thus contradicting myself. Then again I never get sick and people around me always do so who knows...

There's nowhere I can't reach.
[/RIGHT]
Rydia
ambitious

Member 22

Level 30.86

Feb 2006

Old May 21, 2006, 04:59 PM Local time: May 21, 2006, 01:59 PM #3 of 5
This is the first time I've heard about this juice as well. I haven't seen it at the supermarkets here either, but it does seem interesting. I'd have to actually look at the product before making a decision though.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old May 21, 2006, 05:59 PM Local time: May 21, 2006, 04:59 PM #4 of 5
Just buy Pomegranate juice. No, seriously. Pomegranate juice is just as healthy and full of antioxidants as any of these purported 'super juices' that are from 'exotic fruits.' If we lived in the places where these fruits were grown, I'm sure we'd be laughing all the way to the bank from people spending $35 on one bottle of fruit juice.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
El Ray Fernando
Scholeski

Member 70

Level 26.54

Mar 2006

Old May 21, 2006, 06:20 PM Local time: May 22, 2006, 12:20 AM #5 of 5
I drank that Noni juice once and it was literally like taking poison it was so bitter, generally I'm not much of a fan, there always seems to be a different 'in' juice everyweek, and most of it is marketed as some sort of miracle cure.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Goji juice