Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Pang's Violence Basement
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Peach's Cake: The Greatest Fanfic Of All Time?

PsychoJosh
Banned

Member 1511

Level 18.37

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2007, 07:10 AM Local time: Apr 22, 2007, 06:10 AM #1 of 7
Peach's Cake: The Greatest Fanfic Of All Time?

Yes, yes, I know. Fanfics generally cause the slurpees in any sane computernet user's stomach to instantly rise like magma in an angered volcano. Normally when someone praises a fan-work, saying it's anything but bad (much less saying it's the 'greatest' something-or-other), it's usually laced with with unbridled sarcasm.

BUT NOT THIS TIME.

Prepare to have your nouns utterly and completely verbed by the most incredible <s>Super Mario</s> fanfic ever written.

http://www.xenoworks.com/SMB/smb.htm

Feast your eyes on this, one of the greatest pieces of narrative this side of 16th century playwrights. This is quite possibly the only instance one would ever desire to do fanart of a fanfic.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
valiant
FRIEND

Member 836

Level 18.98

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2007, 09:06 AM #2 of 7
Since it is put in the "Laugh and Games" part of the forum...is it suppose to make me laugh?

Anyway, the language was actually pretty impressive for a fan-fic. Somewhat of a rarity now days with all these gameplayers with the intellect of a garden hose that dares to tread on the literary realm of the English Language.

"DEAD OF THE SCKICK" (any who gets this allusion will get a cookie)

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Soluzar
De Arimasu!

Member 1222

Level 37.11

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2007, 10:28 AM Local time: Apr 22, 2007, 04:28 PM #3 of 7
Well it's an interesting take on the Mario universe, but it makes no sense at all.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
PsychoJosh
Banned

Member 1511

Level 18.37

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2007, 05:04 PM Local time: Apr 22, 2007, 04:04 PM #4 of 7
Since it is put in the "Laugh and Games" part of the forum...is it suppose to make me laugh?
Well, it was so absurdly serious and well-written it made me chuckle. He even stays true to the characters...

Most amazing jew boots
valiant
FRIEND

Member 836

Level 18.98

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2007, 08:06 PM #5 of 7
You definitely got that right. Way too serious for Mario characters. Throw a pie or two for God's sake XP

I was speaking idiomatically.
Megaman X
wtf mate?

Member 774

Level 3.20

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2007, 10:55 PM #6 of 7
This is interesting. I have never seen so many large words in a fanfic. It is very well written as well. The dark tones makes it different. I'm curious to see how it turns out.

I bet Bowser will have a very gruesome death.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Political Science student who switched to Music Education. Quite a switch, no?

University of South Carolina - Go Cocks!
The_Griffin
Nostalgia and Crossovers

Member 266

Level 32.27

Mar 2006

Old Apr 23, 2007, 09:16 PM Local time: Apr 23, 2007, 07:16 PM #7 of 7
I've read better. =|

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Pang's Violence Basement > Peach's Cake: The Greatest Fanfic Of All Time?