Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

13 Year Old Girl charged as both sex offender and victim

Ayos
Veritas

Member 12774

Level 31.07

Sep 2006

Old Dec 11, 2006, 01:54 PM Local time: Dec 11, 2006, 12:54 PM #26 of 30
Well if the boy had any STDs, the girl might have already had a lethal injection amirite

It's the parents' job to take care of this. The kids stepped over the line, but I can name a bunch of people off the top of my head that had sex by the time they were 12 or 13. Some who got pregnant, some who did it with a much older person and therefore got off scott free... but some who did it with someone their own age. Taking it to court and causing all this hubbub about it, charging them with a crime, is ridiculous and will have lasting effects on these kids' futures. Imagine trying to go back to school...

Wait, what am I thinking? The other kids would probably be like "Dude, I can't believe you pulled it off, EVERYONE knows about it, this is awesome, high-five"

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Ayos; Dec 11, 2006 at 01:57 PM.
nazpyro
Pacman

Member 41

Level 38.30

Mar 2006

Old Dec 11, 2006, 08:55 PM Local time: Dec 11, 2006, 06:55 PM #27 of 30
Hmm, and earlier today on the radio, I heard that some 4-year-old boy got charged with sexual harassment for putting his head on his teacher's boobs "sexually." WTF. It's apparently going on his permanenet record, and there are no intentions of removing it. =/

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
waka waka

sanemonkeytwitterlast.fmgfwbacklogyoutubexbox

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > 13 Year Old Girl charged as both sex offender and victim