Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Drugs or Candy?

Ballpark Frank
Regressing Since 1988

Member 3605

Level 25.37

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2007, 06:52 AM #26 of 28
You mean gunpowder? We're talking about snorting substances here, and it's be kind of hard to take a stick of TNT up your nose. As far as gunpowder goes though, I'd say you're crazy. No way man, no how nuh uh.

How ya doing, buddy?
Ozma
Here's Johnny!!!

Member 10311

Level 25.67

Jul 2006

Old Dec 6, 2007, 09:42 AM Local time: Dec 6, 2007, 09:42 PM #27 of 28
Ok, I see.

Make it anthrax virus then

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Lene
Shameless Fangirl

Member 364

Level 4.85

Mar 2006

Old Dec 7, 2007, 09:58 AM #28 of 28
Does anyone remember a while back when they were selling gum that were intentionally shaped like cigarettes? It was done to the point where if you blew on it when it was in your mouth "smoke" would come out (sugar?)

Same controversy about glorifying drugs here. But frankly a lot of kids get into smoking to look cool, so if it was between the real thing and the gum, I'd rather kids choose the gum.

But it was hard to get that candy after a while, the only people who sold it were Icecream Trucks.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Lene; Dec 7, 2007 at 10:02 AM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Drugs or Candy?