Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

New Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex anime!

Peter
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 50

Level 21.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 18, 2006, 07:12 AM Local time: Mar 18, 2006, 02:12 PM #1 of 67
New Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex anime!

Announced today, courtesy of ANN:

Quote:
As previously reported, Production I.G is working on a new Ghost in the Shell related anime and details will be announce at the Tokyo Anime Fair.

Today, Production I.G announced that at Tokyo Anime Fair they will screen a trailer for Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Solid State Society, a "new chapter of the GITS saga."

No other details about Solid State Society have been announced.

Thanks to Peter for this info.
This is just awesome, Second Gig is easily one of my favourites. Any thoughts?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Peter
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 50

Level 21.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 20, 2006, 06:43 AM Local time: Mar 20, 2006, 01:43 PM #2 of 67
A movie still sounds good, although we won't see a complex storyline like a 26-episode series. I'm still incredibly curious about it, and hoping that won't be delayed too much.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Peter
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 50

Level 21.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 21, 2006, 08:33 AM Local time: Mar 21, 2006, 03:33 PM #3 of 67
Spoiler:
I'm afraid that they won't make a return, since it's basically impossible to find the traces that they left in cyberspace. Besides, they already got replacements in the final episodes of second gig, iirc.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > New Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex anime!