Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Need advice on replacement motherboard

SeanParnika
River Chocobo

Member 762

Level 23.09

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2008, 08:29 PM #1 of 2
Need advice on replacement motherboard

My current computer needs a new motherboard and I would like some suggestions on what to buy. The mother board should be under $200.

This is my current computer
Compaq Presario Media Center SR2038X Desktop PC

Should I just buy a new computer?
Any store would be okay , but I would like newegg.

TIA

Jam it back in, in the dark.
neothe0ne
River Chocobo

Member 461

Level 25.17

Mar 2006

Old Nov 30, 2008, 10:03 PM #2 of 2
Needs, as in your motherboard broke?

Be aware that if you're still using the Windows that HP shipped you, you'll have to either re-activate or reinstall Windows once you put your hard drive in a new motherboard.

Also, I don't know if a full ATX motherboard can fit in your HP case, so if you had to go with a Micro ATX board... they're all the same really.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Need advice on replacement motherboard