Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Pang's Violence Basement
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

GGG: THE GIANT ROBOTING

ComradeTande
:B

Member 2213

Level 15.98

Mar 2006

Old Dec 27, 2014, 06:05 PM Local time: Dec 27, 2014, 05:05 PM 1 #1 of 2
GGG: THE GIANT ROBOTING

What is it?
This. Here's a mediafire of the latest version.
tl;dr - a tabletop system created in the spirit of SRW. You can literally make any sort of anime robot with it. Want a power suit? Make a power suit! Want a punching machine? Make a punching machine.

Cool Tande, so what are you going to do with it?
Run a GAME, motherfuckahs. We'll be using Roll20 inbetween story play-by-posts when not in roboting mode. Yeah. Yup.

So what's the story?
In the far flung future, you (whoever you are) come across a poster in a bar, hotel, motel, FLUNG IN YOUR FUCKIN FACE, asking for mercenaries and other help to join a crew of adventure goers fling themselves into far space to find treasures among the ruins of old battlefields. No matter who you are or whatever your motives are, you all will find yourselves standing in front of a rust bucket of a ship that is your new home...at least for now. At least the captain seems like a keen fella!

Alright cool, when we doing this
I AM OPEN THE FOLLOWING NIGHTS TO GM -
MONDAY-FRIDAY, after 8 PM CST. POST HERE AND WE'LL PICK A DAY, GOT IT?

Want help writing up a machine? TELL ME. WE'LL GET TO IT. For knowledge, ya'll start with 30 exp (so 30 pp and 30 up). WE MIGHT BE EDITING SOME RULES TO MAKE THIS EASIER/FUNNER TO PLAY, namely the bullshit about energy and movement for melee robots.

PS HERE IS A LINK TO PILOT AND MECHA SHEETS -> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...NYhrXcZzU/edit

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by ComradeTande; Dec 27, 2014 at 06:16 PM.
Little Brenty Brent Brent
Bulk's not everything. You need constant effort, too.

Member 235

Level 46.36

Mar 2006

Old Dec 30, 2014, 12:31 AM Local time: Dec 29, 2014, 10:31 PM #2 of 2
I will read through this soon. I like giant robots.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Pang's Violence Basement > GGG: THE GIANT ROBOTING