Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS2] Disgaea 2

Elixir
Banned

Member 54

Level 45.72

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 09:02 AM Local time: Sep 25, 2006, 03:02 AM #101 of 107
Yeah, I just finished the game. The ending was piss weak. I'd really like to know about what Adell's parents remembered, or what Adell's REAL parents had to do with Zenon's curse. We didn't even get to see what Taro and Hanako looked like in their human forms.

It was pretty disappointing, really. I don't suppose the other endings give more information on them? If that's the "best" ending, well, I must say it was pretty shitty, especially in comparison to the first Disgaea which was so much better.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Forsety
Now with 50% less Fors

Member 812

Level 22.90

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 09:26 AM #102 of 107
Yes, it was the best. Honestly, IMO the "worst" ending (which requires the most effort to get, actually) is probably the only one of the three actual endings which seems to have had any thought put behind it at all. It wasn't happy, and I wouldn't like to think it's what really happened, but it beats the other shitty endings out in raw amusement factor at least.

Every other ending is just a spoof ending also. Like, beating certain bosses when you aren't supposed to or passing the bill in chapter 1 to "fight an overlord" (midboss). None of them hold anymore information than what was already given. It's sad, because the storyline could have actually been decent had they put any effort into it ... but oh well.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 03:45 PM #103 of 107
Aw that sucks! I thought the endings from D1 were minimalistic and was sort of let down with each one, but if they don't give a solid conclusion in D2, I'm going to be left with an itch for a while. I'm only on the chapter with the maze of Basilicrows still, but so far I have the strong impression that
Spoiler:
the masked man and woman are Adell's parents who somehow came to work under Zenon
although that's just my conjecture and I'd have to actually play farther to see what happens.

Most amazing jew boots
Marina
Bear-ri-con

Member 13607

Level 8.62

Oct 2006

Old Dec 11, 2007, 10:04 AM Local time: Dec 11, 2007, 10:04 PM #104 of 107
May I ask some question?
1. Any good way to level up in early game
2. Which one is better between waiting for numerous mana and reincarnation or reincarnation while you can into better class and then become genius skill in the last reincarnation
3. Which level when you start to fight in dark court ( I'm sick of bribing them )

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Sorry for being an idiot in GRAMMAR.
I don't use English as my first language.
evilboris
*stare*

Member 309

Level 24.31

Mar 2006

Old Dec 12, 2007, 01:49 AM Local time: Dec 12, 2007, 07:49 AM #105 of 107
Good questions. I remember two decent stages for levelling but I don't recall their names.

One of them has two 2x2 block of enemies on 50% exp panels on the two sides of your base panel, a good place for getting the initial 100 levels or so.

The other is small block surrounded by a ring with reverse damage panels. Reverse Damage panels are awesome because your healers can do tons of damage there. I think my most levelled up characters in the game are my healers, in fact, due to this level.

Other then that, you can farm lvl 9999 nekomatas for early powerful chars.

For reincarnation, I dunno, I always try to get at least 85% stats kept, which is usually the amount of mana my fighters have by the time I unlock their next class.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Marina
Bear-ri-con

Member 13607

Level 8.62

Oct 2006

Old Dec 17, 2007, 07:24 AM Local time: Dec 17, 2007, 07:24 PM #106 of 107
Thanks. Actually I found that Dallos river also great too (In Axel's scheme, stage 1) I'll use Adell throw gunner and destroy "no range attack" before other action.

Ummnn....I still've many question about this great game..
Anyone would kindly tell me about other source than gamefaqs?

Most amazing jew boots
Sorry for being an idiot in GRAMMAR.
I don't use English as my first language.
Zeta26
Good Chocobo

Member 1280

Level 18.12

Mar 2006

Old Dec 24, 2007, 02:45 AM Local time: Dec 23, 2007, 11:45 PM #107 of 107
Well, another source you can have is your guidebook. That is if you still have it around. Other than that. It's best to look up GameFaqs.com.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
~Fav Radiant Dawn Character~

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS2] Disgaea 2