Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Wii] Official Nintendo Wii thread
Closed Thread

Guru
:wink wink:

Member 85

Level 27.73

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2007, 11:22 PM Local time: Apr 24, 2007, 11:22 PM #1976 of 1979
Mr. Peanut isn't flesh-colored all over. The Professor is obviously the only Mii there who lacks clothing of any sort, and that means Crazy Black Guy has a very nice sexual harassment case.
The Professor reminds me of one of those stress-relief dolls that you squeeze and the eyes and ears pop out.

But definitely not a penis. Penises don't have moustachios.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
<@a_lurker> I like zeal better than guru.
<@a_lurker> There, I said it, I'm not taking it back.
MagicalVacation
I'm drunk on love... And beer.

Member 1330

Level 11.42

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2007, 10:34 AM Local time: Apr 25, 2007, 04:34 PM #1977 of 1979
European or American WII?

The question is:

Should I buy a European WII or should I go through the trouble of buying an American WII which would require me to buy a brand new television to go with that that can display NTSC signals (mine can't) and a power converter... Not to mention the costs of importing an American WII.

The reason I'm asking this is because I've heard that the whole NTSC to PAL downgrading thing is in the past with the next gen consoles... Is this true, and if so why is that.

I don't want to make the mistake of buying a console that can only play crappy pal versions of games (black borders, horrible framerates, etc...)

thx
-MV

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Old Jul 11, 2007, 12:36 PM #1978 of 1979
Anyone who just watched the E3 Nintendo Conference know full well that there will be a thread for that and a new Official Wii thread soon enough. For now this one is closed. I will update with links to the new threads asap.

Additional Spam:
Please visit the E3 Nintendo Conference thread to discuss some awesome things.

Official Wii thread v2 will be coming in the future.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by FatsDomino; Jul 11, 2007 at 12:51 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Old Aug 10, 2007, 10:55 PM #1979 of 1979
Version 2 might be made by you! =O

http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/vi...read-here.html

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Wii] Official Nintendo Wii thread