Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Album] Queensryche

deadally
Chocobo

Member 506

Level 14.33

Mar 2006

Old Apr 2, 2009, 02:19 PM #1 of 1
Queensryche

Since this band released its latest studio release (its 10th studio release, in fact!), American Soldier, it seems pertinent to talk about this band! How do you feel about them? What's your favorite/least favorite album/song?

Personally, I've been getting into Queensryche fairly heavily, of late. Things like Operation:Mindcrime and Empire (their two most popular albums) especially have caught my attention, but the sheer stupidity of Geoff Tate's early vocal quality (Listen to "Take Hold of the Flame" and "Queen of the Reich") is what strikes me as so odd...not that a man can hit notes so cleanly, but because his speaking voice points to somebody who sings at a much lower register (as evidenced by songs like "Silent Lucidity" and "Empire"), yet he has a blistering high range, especially in the earlier years. The overall musical style also sets these guys apart from the rest of the 80s-era metal pack.

What's your take?

How ya doing, buddy?
Returned

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Album] Queensryche