Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Manga] Yotsuba is invincible. "WAKAPPA!"

Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 04:42 PM #1 of 386
Thank you so much for linking to the scans! I literally screamed GTFO! when I saw the link for this at the bottom of the first post.
I had been on the fence about this for a very long time seeing as how manga is always expensive, and I couldn't think of how they would top Azu Dai in terms of humour. If the rest of the manga is anywhere near as funny as that page shown above where she's holding the gun: "save your excuses for the devil!", then I'm set

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Summonmaster

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2006, 10:36 AM #2 of 386
Don't deny that Asagi's where it's at!

Did I misread or something? So if I'm correct, then there are actually more than 26 chapters out, but they're not all translated yet? Also, is the English manga much farther behind than the scans?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Summonmaster

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2006, 10:51 AM #3 of 386
Heh I agreed with that part where she's lost in the crowd. It was funny how after she just randomly yells that 'it's dangerous' to the nearby people.

I'm a sadist that likes the part where Miura wears the bird-scaring balloon over her head and everyone starts screaming in a chain reaction of events.

Most amazing jew boots
Summonmaster

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2006, 12:51 PM #4 of 386
Wonderfully done! I really was convinced that Fuuka was just like Osaka and that Yotsuba was just like Chiyo throughout. It also was a lot better than the ordinary flash, in the sense that I was very close to being deceived into thinking I was watching an actual anime op.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Summonmaster

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old May 6, 2006, 11:48 AM #5 of 386
nice new stuff as always
I didn't like chapter 30 with Yotsuba & Yanda. The mooch sort of forced his way in and Yotsuba REALLY hated him: "Go away and never come back!"

I was speaking idiomatically.
Summonmaster

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old May 8, 2006, 10:41 AM #6 of 386
Yay! Yotsuba is pretty infectious. I like how a lot of us changed from our ordinary av/sigs to include Yotsuba in them (always a good thing ) Looks like there's a mini-chain going on here.

How ya doing, buddy?
Summonmaster

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 10:31 PM #7 of 386
>=) Another one to join the ranks!
I am patiently awaiting for the next few chapters

FELIPE NO
Summonmaster

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Nov 12, 2006, 08:00 PM #8 of 386
Here you go, Chapter 40.

Yotsuba anime would be hilarious, and I hope she's still cute without being annoying if that were to come true.
To cell phone: "SHUT UP!!!"

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Manga] Yotsuba is invincible. "WAKAPPA!"