Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Manga] Yotsuba is invincible. "WAKAPPA!"

Dan!!
Quack

Member 1001

Level 1.86

Mar 2006

Old Sep 17, 2006, 12:56 AM Local time: Sep 17, 2006, 12:56 AM #1 of 386
I've really enjoyed Yotsuba so far.
Just to let you know, there's a collection of everything on 4chan.biz. Chapters 34 and 35 aren't too good on there, though (from what I know). But you can get 1-37 + trytrytry together off megaupload here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CJFMWGE0
And Azuma has his own worksafe image board on chiyochan.net, if anyone is particularly interested. It's a good way to keep up on the translations.
I'm quite annoyed by this URL/image rule.

Edit: there ya go

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by FatsDomino; Sep 19, 2006 at 08:59 PM.
Dan!!
Quack

Member 1001

Level 1.86

Mar 2006

Old Jan 24, 2007, 01:26 AM Local time: Jan 24, 2007, 01:26 AM #2 of 386
Not really my favorite chapter, nothing really happened (or less than usual anyway).
Spoiler:
Apparently a unicycle trend started in Japan recently. I thought that the "curl up in a ball" thing was a translator-note worthy joke, assuming she read it wrong. =/ I thought Yotsuba's pose when she saw the building was funny, but I wasn't sure if there was something I wasn't getting.

I got the impression that this was one of the first translations this particular translator did, not that I'm complaining.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Dan!!
Quack

Member 1001

Level 1.86

Mar 2006

Old Feb 20, 2007, 08:57 PM Local time: Feb 20, 2007, 08:57 PM #3 of 386
It's out on the 21st of each month.
Parts of the next chapter was "leaked", a day early.

Spoiler:
There's something about going to a farm with Jumbo, but they cancel because Yotsuba gets a fever. Kowai then drags her to the futon and makes her go to sleep. That was just 3-4 pages though.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Manga] Yotsuba is invincible. "WAKAPPA!"