Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Favorite Tobacco / Beverage combinations

Crowdmaker
I should be working

Member 950

Level 19.93

Mar 2006

Old Apr 16, 2007, 11:49 PM #1 of 10
Favorite Tobacco / Beverage combinations

So for all you smokers out there, what are some of your favorite tobacco/drink pairings?

For me, I find cigars (particularly Avos) go very well with a coffee dessert thingy called a cremino, which is essentially white chocolate syrup topped by a shot of expresso. Menthols and mint chocolate milk are a winner. And Gudang Garam clove cigarettes also work excellently with a cup of earl grey obliterated by tons of milk, particularly malted milk if you access to it. Also, the mild bitterness of buttered up slightly burnt croissants makes a great flavour combination with the above that altogether gives an excellent, even if horribly unhealthy, breakfast. etc.

And what about you guys? I don't know much about alcohol/tobacco combinations, but would love to.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Crowdmaker; Apr 16, 2007 at 11:52 PM.
tanisari
Putting the Universe in its Place

Member 2152

Level 4.68

Mar 2006

Old Apr 17, 2007, 11:12 PM Local time: Apr 17, 2007, 10:12 PM #2 of 10
Smoking inside is such a rare pleasure these days with no-smoking bylaws in effect all over--I miss being able to stake out a corner of a smoking room in a Denny's or Smitty's or similar shitty diner, and chainsmoke through burnt pancakes and lots of mediocre coffee.

For fancier occasions I liked Djarum Blacks with vodka martinis (shut up).

I quit smoking a few months ago and it hasn't bothered me much, but now I want a cigarette!

There's nowhere I can't reach.

You hear noises in the distance.
Adol
Wind of the Plains.

Member 17840

Level 9.35

Jan 2007

Old Apr 18, 2007, 06:19 PM Local time: Apr 18, 2007, 06:19 PM #3 of 10
Coffee-based things always seem to go well with cigarettes, don't they? In particular, I find that lattes go well with American Spirits (my preferred smoke) and the crazy homeless people that occasionally pop into the local smokers' cafe.

Also, Djarums go pretty well with mochas, but they go well with everything. ^_^'

Most amazing jew boots
Valeska
RAWR

Member 21845

Level 2.00

Apr 2007

Old Apr 20, 2007, 05:55 PM Local time: Apr 20, 2007, 12:55 PM #4 of 10
Pretty basic... Marlboro reds and a mocha latte from Starbucks

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Together, We Will Heal Our Scars With Our Tears
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2007, 10:24 PM Local time: Apr 22, 2007, 08:24 PM #5 of 10
I quit smoking well over a year ago but when I did smoke, nothing went better with a pint of Karl Strauss Woodie Gold or Red Trolley like a Djarum Black. Mmmmmmm... I kind of want a clove now.

I was speaking idiomatically.
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 23, 2007, 12:01 AM #6 of 10
Also, Djarums go pretty well with mochas, but they go well with everything. ^_^'
Yea, if you like burning a hole in your lung after a few drags. I can't even smoke a whole black Djarum anymore, that shit HURTS. (I used to smoke them a lot more until it REALLY started effecting me)

Straight Marlboro Menthol Lights (shut up) with a Dunkin Donuts cup of joe does the trick for me every morning.

But I REALLY like sitting around and drinking that shitty, cheap coffee you get at, like, a hotel's breakfast bar and smoking half a pack over a good conversation after a meal. FAVORITE.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Apr 23, 2007, 04:54 PM Local time: Apr 23, 2007, 09:54 PM #7 of 10
Oh my, I'm hungry and craving nicotine now ;__;

I couldn't say any particular food that would go well with certain types of cigs, but as for drinks... As far as I'm concerned, there's no point in even smoking a cig if you're not going to feel the damn thing so if I have coffee then Menthol Marlboros are perfect (it kind of reminds me of Mint chocolate frappucinos as well <3). If I'm drinking alcohol (especially whiskey), it has to be Marlboro Reds. Either that or a fine Havana cigar, but I can't even remember the last time I had a cigar.

FELIPE NO
Will
Good Chocobo

Member 4221

Level 18.81

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2007, 01:56 PM #8 of 10
I only smoke when I drink (and only sometimes). So my favorite pairing is your run-of-the-mill cheap cigar with Bacardi and Diet Coke. =) Sometimes that ends up being a cigarette and gin and tonic. I never buy tobacco, so I'm stuck with what other people are willing to share.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Guru
:wink wink:

Member 85

Level 27.73

Mar 2006

Old May 6, 2007, 09:37 PM Local time: May 6, 2007, 09:37 PM #9 of 10
Eh, I also only smoke when I've been drinking a lot...and I do it for flavor more than anything. I like menthols alright, and I really like flavored cigarettes or Swishers. I had a few Djarums until I found out that they make your lungs bleed (I know, as opposed to filling them with tar and chemicals...)

Jam it back in, in the dark.
<@a_lurker> I like zeal better than guru.
<@a_lurker> There, I said it, I'm not taking it back.
AtmaWeapon
Carob Nut

Member 3487

Level 6.41

Mar 2006

Old Oct 11, 2007, 10:14 PM #10 of 10
Back when I was smoking, the best combos were:

Morning coffee (Black) + Camel Filter -- Man that was sweet. That's the one I miss the most I think.
Ice cold Guiness + Camel Filter -- Lovely combo, sweet and sour kinda thing going on there.
Diet Pepsi on ice + Export A Medium -- Bubbles + smoke == Party in mah mouth.

man I miss that shiz

Most amazing jew boots
Formerly StackOverflow.
I was AtmaWeapon before that.
Now I'm AtmaWeapon again.
It's the Circle of Life!

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Favorite Tobacco / Beverage combinations