Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

I've made a Foodscovery!

Master_Chef
Banned

Member 25290

Level 1.86

Oct 2007

Old Oct 11, 2007, 04:48 PM #1 of 1
I've made a Foodscovery!

Isn't that funny? See what I did there was I combined the words discovery and Food to create foodscovery to describe what I accoplished a couplke days ago. Anyway I'll just get to the piont.

I, Master_Chef have discovered the greatest discovery in culinary history. Y'see I went to Quiznos and ordered the double bacon BLT. I got it with no lettuce, whole wheat bread, black olives, jalapenos, banana peppers, buffalo sauce. Good lord! It was as if Sarah Silverman and all her beauty came to me with 5 of her hottest friends and had an all female sex orgy in my mouth. That's how good it was. From now on that's all I'm eating for the est of my life. I'm gonna let my Spartan-like figure go to shit for this dish.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > I've made a Foodscovery!