Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] World of Warcraft

SuperDK
ROBO-KY!

Member 654

Level 11.01

Mar 2006

Old Oct 15, 2008, 01:59 AM Local time: Oct 14, 2008, 11:59 PM #1 of 1941
I laugh at all of the human rogues crying about losing perception. And at the same time, I am sad. A racial "pvp trinket" (shares cooldown, yes I know) is damn good, don't know what people are complaining about, especially since Perception is still a passive racial. Human racials count: 6.

Apparently Ret Paladins are retardedly good, though I will never know as I only have a level 39 paladin. :x Sad to see Skillstun go though, my warrior just needed 7 more levels.

How ya doing, buddy?
SuperDK
ROBO-KY!

Member 654

Level 11.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2010, 03:03 PM Local time: Mar 7, 2010, 01:03 PM #2 of 1941
Hm, I thought Paragon said that a major reason they were able to get heroic LK down was because blizz fixed some bug with the spirits (or something to that extent). 5% is a fair amount of damage though.

My guild finally killed normal LK in 10man. It felt so good. ::nerdmode::

All Kingslayers, report in.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] World of Warcraft