Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

antivirus for mac

Janus X
Stupid Frog

Member 31258

Level 6.95

Jul 2008

Old Jul 23, 2008, 11:49 AM Local time: Jul 23, 2008, 10:49 AM #1 of 4
antivirus for mac

Although I was told that macs are harder to infect, I would still like to protect mine from future threats. Are there any good freewares out there?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2008, 09:42 AM Local time: Jul 25, 2008, 03:42 PM #2 of 4
Although I was told that macs are harder to infect, I would still like to protect mine from future threats. Are there any good freewares out there?
Yes, several.

The only way to be sure though is to disconnect yourself from the internet. You should definitely consider it as an option.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Jul 25, 2008, 07:21 PM Local time: Jul 26, 2008, 12:21 AM #3 of 4
Although I was told that macs are harder to infect
Read: impossible

It baffles me that there are people who actually pay for the OS X version of Norton, let alone use a freeware placebo instead.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Guru
:wink wink:

Member 85

Level 27.73

Mar 2006

Old Jul 25, 2008, 09:48 PM Local time: Jul 25, 2008, 09:48 PM #4 of 4
well, the mac marketshare is increasing to nearly 10%! So, there's an increased reason for hackers to, uh, hack and infect us.

there's a lot more adware and shit like that out there than there are viruses, so far. but it's not a bad idea to protect yourself.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
<@a_lurker> I like zeal better than guru.
<@a_lurker> There, I said it, I'm not taking it back.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > antivirus for mac