Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Courts are the last bastion of reason in the United States

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 31, 2010, 11:38 AM Local time: Aug 31, 2010, 10:38 AM 1 #1 of 12
What I find amazing is that many countries allow gay marriage. I can't help but feel like the US is busy living in the stone age while the rest of the world is progressing past all the bigotry and hate.
Hey, I'm the first one to say the US is helping lead a charge right to a new dark age of ignorance and fear of knowledge, but there are only 10 countries that allow gay marriage in the entire world. And something around 17 where being gay is subject to the death penalty. Over 50 where being gay is punishable as a crime.

So, yes, the US is stupid. Let's not quarrel over the obvious, there. But it's hardly a progressive, intellectual world we live in.

How ya doing, buddy?

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Courts are the last bastion of reason in the United States