Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Why is the murder rate in the US so high?
Closed Thread

chronicles
Banned

Member 31390

Level 2.74

Aug 2008

Old Aug 2, 2008, 02:21 AM #76 of 83
Right, but you haven't shown why we should care about soulja boy's influence. Bad Rap is not a problem that needs to be addressed, it's the society that creates bad rappers like soulja boy, but you continue to insist on beating the Hip Hop stick like the uninformed middle class cracker you are.
Its the majority White executives who own the big recording companies and black thugs who talk about a hard life, like snoop dog while living the good life. This gives poor kids a violent role model, teaches them its ok to steal from whitey and be a thug. It should also be noted majority of record sales are purchased by white kids.

A society that creates bad rappers? I think blacks have it better today than they did 20 years ago. lets look back 20 years " woosh" going back in time sound. Tone loc, too short, Run DMC, Fat Boys, Salt&Peppa and the list goes on. I can think of only a small handfull that started the whole violent gangsta rap. Ice T, NWA and maybe a song or two by two live crew.

I say its blacks not steping up to the plate on a large scale. Instead its more convenient to blame whitey while groups lead by people like sharpton and jessie jackson continue to fuel the belief that they are victims. It's really funny how Chinese, Japanese, Korean and all the other people from India, Europe came come over, some with out even knowing english and do quite well but a black american born here can't make it..

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2008, 02:25 AM Local time: Aug 2, 2008, 01:25 AM 1 1 #77 of 83
Its the majority White executives who own the big recording companies and black thugs who talk about a hard life, like snoop dog while living the good life. This gives poor kids a violent role model, teaches them its ok to steal from whitey and be a thug. It should also be noted majority of record sales are purchased by white kids.

A society that creates bad rappers? I think blacks have it better today than they did 20 years ago. lets look back 20 years " woosh" going back in time sound. Tone loc, too short, Run DMC, Fat Boys, Salt&Peppa and the list goes on. I can think of only a small handfull that started the whole violent gangsta rap. Ice T, NWA and maybe a song or two by two live crew.

I say its blacks not steping up to the plate on a large scale. Instead its more convenient to blame whitey while groups lead by people like sharpton and jessie jackson continue to fuel the belief that they are victims. It's really funny how Chinese, Japanese, Korean and all the other people from India, Europe came come over, some with out even knowing english and do quite well but a black american born here can't make it..
Yeah, they uh... they did fine... EXCEPT FOR THE FUCKING PRISON CAMPS DURING THE WARS.

Oh yeah, no poor, or down on their luck asian people. NOOOO. Don't exist. Couldn't be because blacks make up a larger demographic. NOOOO. European people came over? Did fine? THE IRISH AND THE CHINESE BUILT THE FUCKING RAILROADS. They were practically slave labour! God, get fucked.

You don't know politics, history OR rap music. Stop talking.

I was speaking idiomatically.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

chronicles
Banned

Member 31390

Level 2.74

Aug 2008

Old Aug 2, 2008, 02:29 AM #78 of 83
When you go to another country do you force them to adopt your ways or embrace theirs? Why go to another country in the first place if you want to make it a shithole you just left?

America was a melting pot back in the 50's when people were proud to be Americans, learned english and did their part. Now days its all about who can get what, who can be a victim, who can sue for not hiring someone who refuses to take their head scarf off at work or can't get a drivers licence because their burka blocks their face. I wish it was more of a mealting pot.

Why we won't embrace unhinged migration from mexcio? You serious, look at the states surrounding the boarder with mexico, they are going broke!! Whats wrong with following the rules if you are going to come to this country, go pay some US taxes!! I'm not saying they are to blame for all of the problem but are most certainly part of it.

Quote:You haven't had a coherent, intelligent point since the first post you've made. What are you, 14?

I notice you personaly attack people you disagree with a lot, I won't be feeding in to it. Have a nice day.

Most amazing jew boots
Dullenplain
Life @ 45RPM

Member 2299

Level 38.16

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2008, 02:31 AM Local time: Aug 2, 2008, 01:31 AM #79 of 83
Deni, it will be a long time before Asians are actually recognized as a component of American society.

FELIPE NO

Classic J-Pop Volume 31
Add your location here at the ------> GFF Members Geographic Database
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2008, 02:34 AM Local time: Aug 2, 2008, 01:34 AM 1 #80 of 83
When you go to another country do you force them to adopt your ways or embrace theirs? Why go to another country in the first place if you want to make it a shithole you just left?

America was a melting pot back in the 50's when people were proud to be Americans, learned english and did their part. Now days its all about who can get what, who can be a victim, who can sue for not hiring someone who refuses to take their head scarf off at work or can't get a drivers licence because their burka blocks their face. I wish it was more of a mealting pot.

Why we won't embrace unhinged migration from mexcio? You serious, look at the states surrounding the boarder with mexico, they are going broke!! Whats wrong with following the rules if you are going to come to this country, go pay some US taxes!! I'm not saying they are to blame for all of the problem but are most certainly part of it.
Either you can't read, or you're trying to change the argument since you quite blatantly lost it. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming it's the former. I didn't say America SHOULD accept everyone, I'm saying they -don't- so your argument about how Asians and Europeans assimilate just fine to American culture is complete bullshit.

See, I was so right you turned around and argued for me. What does that tell you about the validity of your points? Save us all the trouble and stop posting for the sake of running your fucking mouth.

Originally Posted by New Shively
Quote:You haven't had a coherent, intelligent point since the first post you've made. What are you, 14?

I notice you personaly attack people you disagree with a lot, I won't be feeding in to it. Have a nice day.
I notice you can't comprehend an argument very well. Rest assured your opinions will be refuted with knowledge for the length of your hopefully exceedingly short stay.

And if you think I'm troublesome, wait until Brady and Pang take notice of your bullshit. They're way more defensive of US history than I am.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

chronicles
Banned

Member 31390

Level 2.74

Aug 2008

Old Aug 2, 2008, 02:37 AM #81 of 83
Even per captia Asians, Indians and many other minoritys fare much better than blacks in the US. Again I say not all cultures are equal. Some embrace learning as a priority, some embrace family and so forth.

Additional Spam:
I honestly could care less, history teachs us misstakes of the past, how long are we going to use history to justify why certain people today have it harder? When we stop making excuses and start taking responsibility than maybe stuff can get done.

I look forward to debating Islam for sure.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by chronicles; Aug 2, 2008 at 02:40 AM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2008, 02:46 AM Local time: Aug 2, 2008, 01:46 AM #82 of 83
Even per captia Asians, Indians and many other minoritys fare much better than blacks in the US. Again I say not all cultures are equal. Some embrace learning as a priority, some embrace family and so forth.
So far you've proven to be both ignorant, and a liar. Good on you. You're gonna go far.

How the fuck are you on a debate team? You're horrible at this. You constantly try and change your argument when you get proven wrong. First it was all other cultures get along fine, then it was all cultures don't get along fine, then it was just blacks and mexicans are a problem.

You clearly aren't taking sociology/anthropology, or you might know a little bit of culture theory. The problem with assimilation of black culture isn't that they put a priority on family or any other bullshit philosophy you're spouting. It has nothing to do with a desire for knowledge, it has to do with opportunity. A large portion of black people go to school in areas that lack the funds for proper learning tools. They exist in a world where gangs are more of a chance to move up in the world than an education is. What you're doing right now? There's a word for it: ethnocentric. You're assuming there is some inherent genetic problem, some cultural difference that keeps them from succeeding. Bullshit. Asian people? Yeah, the stereotype there is poor parents and inner city neighbourhoods.

Again: Stop posting. You're clearly out of your depth. When we need someone to tell us about white man's guilt and how we should all hug a homeless person, we'll call. Until then, shut the fuck up.

P.S.

No one else wants to debate Islam with you, because you're completely out of your depth there, too. Go post in TQP.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Lord Styphon
Malevolently Mercurial

Member 3

Level 50.41

Feb 2006

Old Aug 2, 2008, 02:48 AM Local time: Aug 2, 2008, 02:48 AM #83 of 83
And with that, this thread can return to the eternal slumber from which it was so rudely awakened.

Most amazing jew boots
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Why is the murder rate in the US so high?