Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Nov 26, 2007, 11:06 PM #2251 of 3609
SuperSonic: Yeah, I am talking about main event heels. There ARE heels, but few of them are properly built up.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 02:48 AM #2252 of 3609
Ok so..Edge and Vicky. Ok nothing wrong with moving on, but damn.. Edge..? And what a way to make someones career go sour. I was just beginning to like her :/.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 03:08 AM #2253 of 3609
I saw that and was thinking "Eddie's rolling in his grave right now". Not that there's anything wrong with storylines and all, but.. I dunno, just left a bad taste with me.

I was speaking idiomatically.
DBCE Slayer
Witness the POWER!!!

Member 779

Level 15.08

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 03:44 AM Local time: Nov 26, 2007, 10:44 PM #2254 of 3609
I saw that and was thinking "Eddie's rolling in his grave right now". Not that there's anything wrong with storylines and all, but.. I dunno, just left a bad taste with me.
Yeah, then Taker Tombstones Vicki. I was freaking laughing. I actually forsee a triple threat match between Batista, Taker and Edge sometime before Mania.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 03:53 AM #2255 of 3609
That Tombstone to Vicki was classic. The sad thing is, she's probably one of the best people I've seen sell that move. It was like a damn classic Taker Tombstone. Usually people are too stiff and not relaxed, it was like "BAM" and her legs buckled and everything like how it should have been sold.

FELIPE NO
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 02:07 PM #2256 of 3609
Man I wanna be able to be gone for 2 years and then come back and get insta title shot. Let the Randy/Chris storyline begin folks. I like his new finisher lol "The code breaker" even though it's just a back cracker being done in the front. Yea, Eddie is probably raising all kinds of hell in the afterlife.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 08:14 PM #2257 of 3609
The code breaker is fine and all, but come on. Where's the Lionsault and the Walls of Jericho? As far as the Vicky Guerrero thing, I too had a bad taste left in my mouth. If that's all I'm missing on Smackdown then I'm glad I'm not watching it.

How ya doing, buddy?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 11:11 PM #2258 of 3609
I think Jericho said he was changing his moveset some as part of freshening up his character. It could also be due to 1) if he used the Liontamer/Walls of Jericho and not got a submission win, he would look week and 2) him still getting rid of ring rust. The lionsault is a potentially dangerous and crippling move (in fact, one wrestler was paralyzed messing it up) and so he might need more time to feel better using that move.

I read about the Vicki/Edge thing and generally feel uncomfortable on it all. I feel bad for Edge and Vicki too, as I dunno how much choice they had in the matter. I feel annoyed by Vince and others for thinking it's entertainment, as it certainly doesn't seem to entertain me, or most others. Then again, we also saw the Crossface, so I guess to Vince, we don't matter.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Nov 28, 2007, 01:02 AM Local time: Nov 27, 2007, 11:02 PM #2259 of 3609
Yeah...but also WWE writers are morons and don't know how to re-write a storyline because originally Krystal was supposed to be the bitch with edge.

Most amazing jew boots
Erisu Kimu
Stealth Assassin

Member 8250

Level 15.02

Jun 2006

Old Nov 28, 2007, 02:40 PM #2260 of 3609
I actually don't mind the 'Codebreaker.' Like someone mentioned above, it's a fresh new approach along with his appearance. I hope Jericho gets a few more random matches, before they decide to legitimately sanction his WWE title match. At least that way, he won't look as weak if he loses the match...opposed to him winning a match against Santino only to lose to Orton. That would be ridiculous.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Kostaki
Team Bonklers!

Member 2155

Level 22.18

Mar 2006

Old Nov 28, 2007, 04:29 PM Local time: Nov 28, 2007, 04:29 PM #2261 of 3609
The "Walls of Jericho" used in the past was nothing more than a shitty boston crab, which in and of itself is never used. The best version of that submission was his WCW variation, where he wouldn't sit back but go down to one knee and pull back. Now THAT looked painful.

If he wants a new and exciting finisher, use the Texas Cloverleaf. I haven't seen that shit done in forever, and it would pay homage to Dean Malenko.

Most amazing jew boots
Erisu Kimu
Stealth Assassin

Member 8250

Level 15.02

Jun 2006

Old Nov 28, 2007, 04:50 PM #2262 of 3609
The best version of that submission was his WCW variation, where he wouldn't sit back but go down to one knee and pull back. Now THAT looked painful.
The Lion Tamer was indeed an awesome move. I've seen him pull it off twice in WWE; once on Road Dogg and once on Trish Stratus.

Jericho should maybe use a half-boston crab variation with his knee on the opponent's back. But, knowing WWE, I doubt that'd happen.

How ya doing, buddy?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2007, 12:35 AM #2263 of 3609
I still remember his blink-and-you-miss-it finisher, the breakdown. Basically Jarrett's move. He beat Rock with it for the WCW title...and then that was about it.

Jericho is going to get the DQ win against Orton. I just know it. Then, the fans will decide from there. If Jericho's popularity fades away, he'll lose at the Royal Rumble (and Trips will get to face Orton...or maybe Flair). However, if things are still red hot, he'll probably not get a title match until Mania 24 and win the title there.

FELIPE NO
Kostaki
Team Bonklers!

Member 2155

Level 22.18

Mar 2006

Old Nov 30, 2007, 01:05 AM Local time: Nov 30, 2007, 01:05 AM #2264 of 3609
If Jericho's popularity "fades away' it will be because he was misused by McMahonagement and not because of the fans. Everybody clearly loves Jericho, but nobody loves a misused wrestler. Nobody. He must be given a title run before Wrestlemania, or else they're going to risk shit hitting the fan and everything getting stale.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Nov 30, 2007, 02:07 AM #2265 of 3609
I think even if they use him wrong, he'll be ok if he's a face. Being a heel and being used wrong, never works out.

Karen Angle makes me wish I wasn't single sometimes. .
Spoiler:
All I have to say about TNA is... lol AJ did that pale'(dont know unicode) on Christian deliberately. I got this feeling in my gut that Big Poppa Steriods is going to get the "you're fired" case at the PPV. And I hope not.

Most amazing jew boots
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Nov 30, 2007, 08:50 AM #2266 of 3609
He doesn't have to be given a title run before 'Mania. In fact, a common trick for Mania is to have a heel champion defending the title against the face challenger.

Right now, I see three possibilities for Mania 24. It depends on whose angle is the strongest. First is Jericho Vs Orton. If that feud dies down and the fans don't like it, then it may be Flair Vs Orton, Career for Title (in which Flair retires and Orton gets to call himself again the legend killer). Last would be Trips Vs Orton.

WIth recent events, I wouldn't be surprised that Scotty Steiner leaves. However, he has had some decent matches, and he is reunited with Rick in which fans seem to enjoy. So I don't think he'll be the one to go.

It looks strange to me, as Cage just started a new feud with Booker, but looks to be about to turn face again. My guess is that the booking team realize that the Booker/Cage feud has happened more then enough, with each guy trading wins and titles against each other. Hence, this feud may be cut short, probably with Cage being turned on, and then 'surprisingly' helped by Booker T. This will lead into Booker eventually facing Angle for the title.

Additional Spam:
Oh, and prediction time:

Angle Alliance Vs Nash/Hall/Joe - Obviously, they need to set up next month's feud. I don't forsee anyone from Angle's team getting the win. Instead, I see either Joe or Nash getting the win (Hall is highly unlikely). Most likely Nash as Joe/Angle has been played out. Possibly Cage will cause Styles to lose the match as Style will cause Cage to lose his match. However, Nash pinning Angle is also good (although people will groan given Nash's um, limited movement and wrestling skills).

Booker/Kaz Vs Cage/Roode - There is no way that BOoker is losing in this match. Most likely it will be Booker pinning Cage to build Booker up. Cage will lose most likely due to Styles, setting up that feud.

Abyss/Rhino Vs Reign/Relik - Most likely Abyss/Rhino getting the win here. The only possibility of them not winning is Judias returning and costing them the win.

Six Man Tables Match - The MCMG will win this one with Jay Lethal. They need to be set up for their tag title match against Styles/Tomko in the future.

Gail Kim Vs Amazing Kong - Gail will retain the title. Kong will get a rematch later in which she'll get the title from Kim.

Feast or Get Fired - No clue honestly. TOo hard to tell.

Young/Storm - Storm will get the win, possibly with the help of a bottle.

Ladies Tag Match - I suppose ODB/Roxxi.

Last edited by mortis; Nov 30, 2007 at 09:01 AM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Dec 1, 2007, 03:31 AM #2267 of 3609
I dont wont to see anybody get fired/"fired" anymore honestly. Looks like Vicki/Edge thing was right on time, because Teddy Long is back.

Going back to Flair. Just one last world title run(and with the title). I'm sure that's all he wants. He might still have juice left him in, but his body and form is telling a different story in the ring.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Dec 1, 2007, 04:30 AM Local time: Dec 1, 2007, 02:30 AM #2268 of 3609
The Vicki/Edge thing was planned that Vicki gave Long the Heart Attack...originally it was supposed to by Krystal and Edge but Krystal quit (finally...a diva with brains so to speak) because she found the angle ill in taste

How ya doing, buddy?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 1, 2007, 07:17 AM #2269 of 3609
A lot of people feel that Flair's matches are just chopfests anymore. In all fairness though, what do you expect with a guy who is 58 years old? He can't REALLY do all those moves he did before because 1) everyone else does and 2) he just isn't physically capable of doing those moves every night. However, Flair brings that aura with him no matter where he goes. That special aura, and also that ability to perform awesomely in a match when it truly counts. Granted, the examples I can provide are with stellar opponents, but just look at his matches with Triple H, Edge, and Undertaker. During those times, you'd think Flair just stepped out of a time machine from the 80's or such with the back and forth, high-paced, story-provoking match in the ring.

As I have said all along, while I am not the biggest Flair fan on the planet, it is a sad time to see him finally retiring. I remember when he was 'retired' by Hogan, which was about when I started to watch wrestling, and I was sad I didn't get to see such a legend. Luckily, he stuck around for another 13, maybe 14 years. I do think he should get one last world title run. It doesn't need to be long. One week...heck, one NIGHT would suffice because it would be right for a guy like Flair, and furthermore erase the disgrace that his last world title win was...HANDED to him.

In truth, after thinking about it, Flair Vs Orton for the title would seem like a nice fit...IF Flair beats Orton at Mania for the title...then loses it back the next night. Have Flair have his moment, and then have Orton beat him back for the title, and retire him. Everyone benefits, and the WWE and it's fans can benefit from one of those oh so few 'feel good' moments.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Dec 1, 2007, 11:15 PM Local time: Dec 1, 2007, 09:15 PM #2270 of 3609
Or have Flair win the title the retire with it

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 2, 2007, 07:04 AM #2271 of 3609
Nah, as they want to avoid breaking the title lineage if possible. Granted, they did it with Trish in a 'feel-good' moment, so ya never know...

FELIPE NO
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 3, 2007, 08:06 PM #2272 of 3609
So, in some news from the latest TNA PPV...

Hall no-showed due to being sick. This surprised no one but angered many.

Joe went out to cut a promo basically to take the heat off the company and put it on Hall. He went a bit overboard, and kinda pissed off some people. He apoligized afterwards.

Carter had a meeting after the PPV with all talent. Booker T and Angle were they encouraging the talent to keep going. Senshi was so encouraged by all of this that when Carter, playing the role of Eric Bischoff from years earlier, offered all of the talent a chance to get out of their contract, took it on the spot and has left TNA.

Rhino is hurt legit from a neck problem and was out of his match. I hope the poor guy doesn't have problems like he did a few years back when he had to have his vertabre fused.

Raven though, took his place, in what was somewhat confusing as last time Raven was around, he was a heel I thought. Raven must have been touched by Senshi playing the role of him from the previously mentioned meeting with Carter.

In other news...

Hogan and his wife are now down to mud-slinging. His wife wants custody and custody payments of Hogan's son, Nick. yes, the same 17 year old who is now being charged as an adult for his driving mishap some time ago. THe scary/sad thing is one of the reports said the Hogans (plural) were drunk and that the Hulkster was the one who got a beer.

Meanwhile, supposedly his daughter is tired of all of this and has moved out. Supposedly hasn't spoken to the Hulkster for a little while now. A shame what is going on with their family, it really is.

Flashbacks come to me during the five whole minutes I ever watched of Hogan Knows Best where he bought some music CD's to try to 'get down' with his son nick. Lawl.

Oh, and apparently, Steph went bonkers on the writing team and the roster over the apparent leak of Jericho facing Orton for the title this month. Apparently, they felt they could keep things a surprise and place anticipation as to whether Jericho would face Orton or not (even despite there already being a mobile text message announcing the title defense).

Okay, so the last one didn't happen. Steph (as far as I know) didn't really get upset over that. But I had ya going, huh?

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Dec 3, 2007, 10:14 PM #2273 of 3609
Spoiler:
Stand back, there's an asskicking comin' through! Oh man I was wondering when APA was going to make a comeback... I know it's probably one night only but still

Jam it back in, in the dark.
khan0plinger
OH YES LET ME DROWN IN IT

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Dec 3, 2007, 10:34 PM #2274 of 3609
I loved Kennedy this week, he brought out the fake Razor Ramon and said a quick "Hey glad you could make it" line. The wins for the subtle joke of the week.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Dec 4, 2007, 01:59 AM Local time: Dec 3, 2007, 11:59 PM #2275 of 3609
LawL at the preview image for next weeks raw.

Booker T is in the pictures.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread