Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Oct 3, 2007, 12:17 AM #1926 of 3609
2: Jericho/HBK returns and wins the title. Maybe DX is reformed if HBK comes back (or turns heel against Triple H, I don't see Trips being heel again for a while, if for the rest of his active career)
I wouldn't say that...Steve Austin was the man for about 3 years, then somehow WWE found a way to get people to boo him. Which is amazing, considering he never was a real "good" guy...Just a great tweener with a well-thought-out and entertaining character. I was disappointed when he started getting booed. HHH, on the other hand, has been an antagonistic and arrogant heel for close to 80% of his career and a damn good one at that...I think he's exceptionally boring as a face, some legitimately funny moments aside (the one DX spoof where he played Vince comes to mind).

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
I'm taking over this town...
I'm screaming for vengenace...
I'm shouting at the devil...
I'm not dead and I'm not for sale...
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time...
CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Oct 3, 2007, 12:26 AM #1927 of 3609
Penguin...wtf are you talking about?
Uh, the fact that Dreamer would of faced CM Punk but got swerved and destroyed by Viscera. Watch ECW much?

FELIPE NO

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Oct 3, 2007, 12:29 AM Local time: Oct 2, 2007, 10:29 PM #1928 of 3609
ah, thought you were saying dreamer lost against burke

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Oct 3, 2007, 12:38 AM #1929 of 3609
Yeah, Dreamer should have been able to face Punk, not big daddy V. That would have been a nice match (Dreamer Vs. Punk), and also would have allowed Big Daddy V to save face instead of somehow losing (either by Punk rolling him up, or him getting himself DQ'ed) which will have him lose some of his build-up.

Austin's heel turn was medicore at best. People just didn't want to boo him. It was like, he was trying his hardest, but it wasn't happening. Sting's heel turn was probably the only one just as bad.

I seriously could see HBK beating Orton for the title. I don't forsee Kennedy because 1) he got beat down by Cena quickly, 2) his rep has taken a massive hit after getting suspended despite what he had said, 3) he doesn't have much if any momentum going in and 4) he's a heel, as is Orton. Now, you can do Heel Vs. Heel matches, but after this match, where are they going to go? Are they going to continue their feud? Highly unlikely.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Oct 3, 2007, 12:44 AM Local time: Oct 2, 2007, 10:44 PM #1930 of 3609
Punk vs. Dreamer -- High selling power.
Punk vs. Viscera -- Negative Selling Power.

Everybody knows Vis won't get the title. I could see Punk dropping it to Dreamer...sort of a last hurrah.

Kennedy is like the Face-Heel. He's a Heel but he still gets a ton of people cheering him. I don't think HBK is coming back any time soon because if I remember right, HBK had some major surgery done on his knee which will take a good chunk of time to rehab. Looking at the rosters across the board...Kennedy is the only one who'd solidly main event.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Oct 3, 2007, 02:07 AM #1931 of 3609
Think of it this way, they tried turning Austin heel before, but it didn't really work out the first time. So they were like, "How do you get Austin to turn heel and have people actually boo him?" Answer: Have him form a partnership with the one person no one would ever think he would team up with: Vince McMahon. People started booing him after that, then it just became comedic stuff leading up to the end of WCW.

They wouldn't have to continue the feud with Kennedy and Orton. The plan was supposed to be Triple H vs Orton at Wrestlemania, and Orton keeps getting into shit and then getting more and more chances. I'd like to see Kennedy vs Triple H at Wrestlemania. Could be like Kennedy gets the title now and keeps it until Wrestlemania. But I dunno. With Cena hurt, creative has not even a week to come up with something. This is going to be a real test, really. Hornswoggle was a freak accident of a good storyline to come up on the fly, we'll find out Sunday if creative can do it again. Of course they could completely piss me off and bring Edge back to Raw and have him champion again...

As for the rep thing, look how many times Orton acted like a complete ass and yet he still gets chances. If anyone else pulled the same shit he did, they'd be long gone. Remember the airplane incident that lead to Mr. Perfect, Scott Hall and one of MANY Goldust firings? True, Trips is really high on Orton, but Kennedy was going to be pushed to huge main event status (and still possibly could). All Kennedy did was buy prescription drugs online (that we know of, other than that, he's been quite clean), let's take a look at what Orton's done.

a. Took a shit in a Diva's bag (literally shit in one of their dufflebags. I mean WTF)
b. Wrecked a hotel room for over $50k damage because he was told to go home
c. He's acted like a complete douche numerous times once he started getting pushed, getting into fights backstage and whatnot (He really was way cool before he got his big push when I met him)

I mean the list could go on and on. He's completely fucked himself out of title runs and chances, even being moved to Smackdown and got extremely close to being fired. The whole McMahon son angle was made for Kennedy, it was a big angle that still has potential of playing out, what better way to start it back up with him winning gold?

wewt actual discussion

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by dagget; Oct 3, 2007 at 02:14 AM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Oct 3, 2007, 01:40 PM #1932 of 3609
I don't think HBK is coming back any time soon because if I remember right, HBK had some major surgery done on his knee which will take a good chunk of time to rehab.
That knee has been the bane of his career ever since Bret finished it off with that leglock on the ring post. Not to mention that nasty attack that leg took at the hands of the ...whatever their name was Squad. Nope I don't think he's coming back for a while either.

Last night was my first time seeing ECW. Wow no intro or anything o_o. Dreamer is on his way out me thinks.

Originally Posted by dagget
Of course they could completely piss me off and bring Edge back to Raw and have him champion again...
Which will not give NM good ratings, and some empty seats at RAW. Edge is the most BORING champion I've ever seen in my life. I can tolerate KHALI better than him. This is what I'd do. No cena? Ok no biggy.

Stick to the original plan - but this time stick Kennedy in the LMS with Orton with the vacant title on the line. Don't even bother with a 'battle royal' or a 'triple threat'. Both have big mouths, both have mean streaks, both are being cheered by people(Orton is pretty much set with the fans as far as I'm concerned, heel or not). Classic match and No Mercy is "saved".

WISHFUL THINKING FTW

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Winter Storm; Oct 3, 2007 at 02:43 PM.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Oct 3, 2007, 08:16 PM #1933 of 3609
Some more thoughts on the Cena thing.

While a lot of people dislike Cena, it's still a darn shame that after 13 months, he loses the title due to injury. This is a blow both to Cena, and his opponents (as well as the WWE concerning long-term planning), as not only has Cena been champ for the past 13 months, he has held the title the past 27 out of the past 31 months (with Edge and RVD filling in the gaps respectively).

I think the saddest thing though in all of this is I am hearing people say, "Yes, thank goodness he got injured" or something to that effect. It's fine to boo or dislike the character, John Cena, but not the human, John Cena. They are two different people. It's the human, John Cena, who will now be out for six months, up to even possibly a year, and anyone cheering THAT needs to sit back and remember what pro wrestling is, and what it is not.

I was thinking a good bit of possible candidates of those who could hold the title, and those who could not. There seem to be several reason for and against almost everyone holding the title:

Randy Orton - Obviously is red-hot with his string of injuries on HBK, RVD, and now Cena. Beat down legends like Flair and Rhodes getting even more heel heat. Well, with the younger audience anyway (I sincerely hope people aren't so immature that they start a chant like "Thank you Orton" at the PPV or next Raw). Definitely has a lot of athletic skill and obviously good promo skills. A shame his and Cena's feud, which has been properly built up, didn't last. He does have some things against him though. His current rep is supposedly not so good, with his latest thing being trashing a hotel some months back. He has been suspended twice due to the wellness policy (I think), and was pencilled in for another suspension (if he preivously didn't have a second suspension, then he would have had one now) but somehow got off the hook. However, with teheat on the WWE these days, even being WWE champion can't save him if he tests positive.

Kennedy - A decent in-ring worker (despite injuring Cena) and obviously well-over with the fans. Can talk a good game. Kennedy though, is amazing in how he has a year that was going to be full of high points (won MITB, was going to win the Heavyweight title, way going to be McMahon's son, possible would win the world title, etc), is filled with low points, the latest being injuring Cena. Would be an acceptable replacement in the eyes of the fans, which is pretty frickin' hard to do. Would have been an excellent heel to have taken the title off Cena, getting all his heel heat back after injuring Cena (could have made an angle where even he can injure people with the simpliest moves). If he needed to turn face, could have done so with Cena coming back as a heel saying the "people didn't care I got hurt". Unfortunately, him injuring Cena may be a black mark with management seeing how high they are on Cena. He also has been gone for several months save for the small return at Summerslam (where he lost to Umaga). FInally, his rep has been shot with his comments and then recent suspension that contradicted his own comments.

HBK - Would be an acceptable replacement as champ in the eyes of the fans. Fans have been wanting HBK to hold the championship for years now, and were really rallying behind him at Mania. THey could easily go with him having one last run as champ, possible ending at Survivor Series (with him being hte one who ends up screwed as reference and memorial to Survivor Seris 97). He even beat Cena in their last one-on-one encounter, thereby rebuilding the credibility he had previously as the man who could beat CEna. However, he is currently injured and may not be ready to return just yet. Furthermore, given his track record since his return in 2002, I could see him losing to Orton even in his return match.

Y2J - Might seem like rushing things with the return of Y2J but the WWE is really low on options. Obviously is very popular with the fans, and more or less the total package concerning wrestling. Oh yeah, he's also clean and is in good relations with management. The only things against him is the possibilty that he is NOT returning at No Mercy (and that may have even been delayed with the situation concerning the world title), the fact that it may be too soon, and that Y2J seems happy-go-lucky concerning wins and losses.

Val Venis - Uh, hahaha. Well, I don't forsee him going for the title, but I might forsee Orton beating him down backstage in order to get a little extra heat by saying, "I just took out the champ, and the people's choice".

Kane - Kane has not held a world title for almost ten years. This would be a shocking way return to main events for Kane, and would "fix" all those previous times Kane should have had another reign (the last being the Khali situation). However, the problem is Kane is not like he was five, or ten years ago. He has lost a ton of momentum, and while he is seen as a big guy, he is not seen as a serious contender for anything but secondary titles, if that, now. His fan base isn't what it was either. Also, he has the look of a monster-not a world champion, which is another strike against him,

Undertaker - So yeah, he is suppose to face Batista in the future and will be with Kane in a tag tema match for the titles. however, what if he were to get DQ'd, then come out in the main event to face Orton? Those two have a past history and a decent feud. They have put out good matches, and each have several wins over the other. Furthermore, Taker has not been on Raw since 2002, and Dark Side Taker hasn't been on there since 1999. So Taker coming to Raw may freshen things up, both for him,and for Raw, and set up a potential feud between him and Cena. Finally, fans liked him holding the title, and many (okay maybe not, but I felt this) felt it was a darn shame he didn't get that last, long title reign he was promised. HEre's a chance to make it all up. On the negative side, him coming out seems to be a loose in terms of storylines, and it would be a huge blow to a now recovering Smackdown!

Triple H - While I am sure many would like to see this match, I can't see it happening right now. He is currently feuding with Umaga, Carlito, and McMahon. I think the fans would be displeased seeing HHH taking Cena's title, without actually beating Cena. That would weaken Triple H's image right there, and cause him to turn heel possibly in the future (unless he were to win the title, then lose it at Survivor Series).

Flair - POssibly a dark horse, but a good dark horse. Initially, they were going to go with "one last reign" with Flair. That angle fizzled out and so he joined evolution. ONce that was done, he won the IC title, showing he could "still do it". after that, rumors went about that they were still thinking of having him go for the title one last time, or at least go through a series of losses, then wins, before his final one at Wrestlemania. Of course, none of that really happened, and Flair left in annoyance. Both sides are talking now though, and so this might just be the right way to bring Flair back. Flair, the past of wrestling, and representing old school, could face Orton, the cocky future, representing the now and to be of wrestling. They had a wonderful match a few years back, and both have wins over each other. Flair's title win would not have to be a long one (and probably wouldn't be, maybe even just one night), but would be fitting for Flair and his fans. On the other side though, they have to get Flair to come back. Also, it seems unlikely that Flair would win the title, as that woudl kill Orton's momentum. Finally, while not a huge blow to Smackdown! due to Flair's reduced role, it would take some more talent away from there...

I was speaking idiomatically.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Oct 6, 2007, 11:02 PM #1934 of 3609
^That gets my vote for post of the year.

No Mercy is going to suck. This is the smallest match card I've ever seen. Well Im going to do my predictions(this time I REALLY wont get to watch a PPV - I got a nice HHH necklass in the mail from watching Summer Slam atleast).

Beth is going to win by DQ. Shes powerful like Victoria once was. I think they are trying to do away with "powerful" women wrestlers, and she will fade in the background like Victoria has. That said, Melina could go down this route too if she's not careful. The womens division as far as I'm concerned, retired with Trish.

Because I know they are... that belt is going to be handed to Randy Orton. This is why "history" will be made. It'll be the first time the challenger is crowned champion without contest. There isn't going to be a Kennedy, there isn't going to be a Jericho(if they're smart). Save him for Survivor Series and let No Mercy just suck. You win some you lose some, and injuries are a part of life.

Triple H is going to beat Umaga by DQ. Carlito is obviously going to interfere. Umaga and Carlito will both get pedigreed. The hammer wont be seeing any action.

CM Punk is going to retain and again it'll be by DQ. Either Burke or Dreamer or both is going to jump in and it'll start a string of events later on in the weeks to cause a Fatal 4-WAY for the ECW title.

Rey is getting very boring. He isn't the high flying Mr.1000 reverses like he used to be. Who knows, maybe its morale. I guess Finley will win. With that stick of his.

Batista and the Khali. This is going to be one long ass match and it may end with Batista winning but only on heart alone. I doubt he'll have enough energy to climb the second cage. And not get cut up in the process. They are going to keep the belt around Batista because he's good with the fans and doesn't have a boring vocabulary. And that the Batista, taker fued was never finished.

Ok Im done.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Oct 7, 2007, 07:32 AM #1935 of 3609
Hm, prediction time:

World Title
Read my above post concerning the world title. Oh, and somehow I thought Taker was going to team with Kane against MVP/Hardy. My bad. Nonetheless, Taker is still an option here.

Woman's Title
Beth by Pinfall. Ashley gets a bit of a come back, but then boom, fisherman buster, and then a pin.

HHH Vs Umaga
What was said in the above post.

Punk Vs Visera
Punk wins via DQ due to the returning Morrison.

Rey Vs Finley
Rey beat him a month ago. Finley goes over this time.

Batista/Khali
Batista.

FELIPE NO
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Oct 7, 2007, 12:11 PM #1936 of 3609
World Title
Alright, John Cena the person...I'm sorry to see injured. I don't wish injury on any of those guys. John Cena the wrestler...good riddance, I've waited a long time to see a new champion (and I'll probably regret saying that later on). I'm narrowing it down to four people: Randy Orton, Mr. Kennedy, Val Venis, and Hornswaggle. New champion: Val Venis.

Woman's Title
Beth Phoenix by DQ, Candice retains title.

HHH Vs Umaga
Umaga by pinfall, except I do forsee the appearance of a hammer. This is too much like what HBK went through before he and HHH teamed back up for DX.

Punk Vs Big Daddy V
Big Daady V by DQ, Punk retains title.

Rey Vs Finley
I don't watch Smackdown, so I'll go ahead and go with Finley.

Batista/Khali
Batista will pin Khali and retain the title.

How ya doing, buddy?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Oct 7, 2007, 05:31 PM #1937 of 3609
Oh, and through all this Cena talk, it seems that:

1.) Nigel won the ROH world title a few nights prior. Shocking given that he lost multiple times prior to this point.

2.) And TNA's world champ, Angle, got a DUI, and is getting a lot of bad publicity for it. Given he is the torch carrier for the company, I wonder how this would impact his reign, if at all.

Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Oct 7, 2007, 06:58 PM #1938 of 3609
Because I was actually talking about this with a friend last night, I will offer predictions:

Batista/Great Khali: Batista keeps the gold. The stupid cage is Khali's "home turf", so a Batista win is the underdog story. They need to keep the belt on Batista anyhow, unless they want the Undertaker rivalry to have no point whatsoever.

Candice/Beth Phoenix: Beth wins, despite some interference from the locker room. Expect perhaps Mickie James or Maria to get involved on Candice's behalf. Beth's been getting a sizable push and the writers seemingly have no qualms against turning over the Women's belt every few months, so Beth will be expecting the foul play and turn the tables for a pin.

HHH/Umaga: HHH, duh. Umaga's still in some hot water over the pharmaceuticals bust. And there's no way HHH will job so soon after his return. This match will be used as more of a vehicle to heat up the rivalry between HHH and Carlito.

CM Punk/Big V: Viscera hasn't worn gold since he was called Mabel, so that's not going to change tonight. This should be a boring match. Punk is too quick for V to handle; V is too fat for Punk to deal with. Punk gives Viscera a "fuck you" by walking out on the match and retaining gold via DQ.

Rey Mysterio/Finlay: Eh, who cares really? The match will go in Finlay's favor, if for no other reason than allowing JBL to continue his ridiculous tirade against Mysterio and his people. Layfield's got serious clout with Vince, and it's not like he's wrestling. Vince will let JBL run with the angle for a while longer.

World Title: In a shocker, the World Title goes to Hornswoggle. The whole Hornswoggle angle went over well with fans and the little guy was just made to relinquish one belt. Orton's got locker room politics against him. Kennedy is fresh off the drug scandal. Val Venis as World Champ is just too ridiculous, even for Vince's writers. Nope, Hornswoggle's gonna claim the belt somehow and infuriate Vince all over again.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Oct 7, 2007, 07:27 PM #1939 of 3609
Spoiler:
LEWL So much for Triple H vs Umaga. Trips vs Orton to start off the night for the WWE championship

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Oct 7, 2007, 07:27 PM #1940 of 3609
Edit: dagget beat me to it. I knew the decision was coming. But the rest was totally unexpected.

Originally Posted by Crash Landon
CM Punk/Big V: Viscera hasn't worn gold since he was called Mabel, so that's not going to change tonight. This should be a boring match. Punk is too quick for V to handle; V is too fat for Punk to deal with. Punk gives Viscera a "fuck you" by walking out on the match and retaining gold via DQ.
Man.. if he did that, he might as well be a heel.

LOL Sonic. You wont be tormented by Cena for a long time ;p.

Val quickly got thrown out of the picture.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO!!!
Spoiler:
SHORTEST TITLE REIGN IN HISTORY!!! RANDY GOT DE_THRONED BY HHH LOL!

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Winter Storm; Oct 7, 2007 at 07:52 PM.
DBCE Slayer
Witness the POWER!!!

Member 779

Level 15.08

Mar 2006

Old Oct 7, 2007, 08:52 PM Local time: Oct 7, 2007, 03:52 PM #1941 of 3609
I know. I was laughing at that.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Oct 7, 2007, 09:43 PM #1942 of 3609

Val quickly got thrown out of the picture.

Which goes to show you the regard WWE has for their fans. I bet they didn't expect Val to get that high up, but damn I reckon some people deserve to have title shots out of respect for their service (not exactly win, but give someone a time in the spotlight).

Spoiler:
No Mercy moer liek The Triple H show, amiriet

LEWL!!!! Orton won the title. Which goes to show if you shit in enough Diva's bags and throw little bitch fits, you get what you want.

Last edited by dagget; Oct 7, 2007 at 10:05 PM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Oct 7, 2007, 10:42 PM #1943 of 3609
Val had some amazing runs in his career, but he's never had a run for the title.

And yes I have a bad taste in my mouth after the LMS match results ;p. It sets up the long overdue fued, so it's going to get intense from here on out.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Winter Storm; Oct 7, 2007 at 10:44 PM.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Oct 8, 2007, 07:12 AM #1944 of 3609
Val's closest time to shine was when he feuded with Mic Foley and won. After that, his star faded.

I don't think people were really rooting for Val but more to play with the vote. I heard Snitskey got second.

Some thoughts/facts on the PPV:

This reminded me of WCW towards the end. DDP had the title, lost it to Sting, then won it back at the end of the night. The only difference was Sting only defended the title once when he lost it back to DDP in the four-way dance.

Orton and HHH now hold the record of the 4th and 5th guys respectively to hold both brands major titles. The first three were Angle, Undertaker and Edge. It's amazing that the latter four made this accomplishment within the last seven months. Angle did this about twenty months ago.

In a bit of irony, people were talking about how long the title reigns of Cena was. Of course, he just go past holding a record-shattering reign of nearly 400 days, beating Savage and holding the title longer than any other champion in 19 years. However, if we "freeze frame" at this point, you can honestly say that on average there has been a new Raw brand champ every three months (the four champs being Cena, Orton, HHH, and Orton again).

If you are willing to add in a 13th month, then it's about two and half months on average (Edge, Cena, Orton, HHH, and Orton).

HHH title reigns are the shortest it seems as a face. He held it for one month, losing to Hogan as a face about five years back, and now for about two hours.

And Orton's title reigns have been just as long. Granted, he now is starting his third one, but his previous two were about a month, and twenty minutes respectively. Hopefully he can get through the night (although I am guessing either a.) HHH challenging him for a title match and Regal/Vince saying no, b.) them having a title match and HHH wins by DQ due to Vince, or c.) HHH facing Orton in a non-title match for a chance at the title at Survivor Series).

Orton now has the record for the shortest "back and forth" title reigns. The previous owner was Austin (lost the title to Kane, won it back a day later). Well, world titles anyway (RVD did it faster with the IC title, and let's not forget about the Hardcore title switches).

Orton is the seconrd person awarded a world title. Ironically, Triple H was the first (awarded the title after defeating Undertaker a week prior).

I think HHH may be the first face to lose a last man standing match since Mic Foley against Vader waaaay back in '93. Granted, I might have missed something in ECW, but concerning WCW/WWE(or F), I seriously can't think of anything.

The happiest guy in all of this MUST be Kane. Now, not one but TWO men have shorter title reigns than he does. I never thought someone would hold a shorter title reign than Kane during this day and age, but boom, two men do.

Okay...actually three. Yoko held it for two minutes.

Oooo, whoops, four. Andre held it just as long.

Well....maybe five if you count the Million Dollar Man buying the world title as a title reign. I don't, so let's just keep it at four. At any rate, Kane is a very happy man now.

Additional Spam:
Edit: Whoops, it was 94 that Foley lost that match against Vader. 93 was the ear incident.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by mortis; Oct 8, 2007 at 07:46 AM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Oct 8, 2007, 01:18 PM #1945 of 3609
No, it was Halloween Havoc 93 when Foley lost. Harley Race shocked him with a cattle prod and he couldn't answer the count. The ear incident was during a European tour in 1994 (oddly enough, after they announced there would be no more Vader/Foley matches due to the violence at the HH one).

I'm taking over this town...
I'm screaming for vengenace...
I'm shouting at the devil...
I'm not dead and I'm not for sale...
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time...
SuperNova
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 830

Level 19.47

Mar 2006

Old Oct 8, 2007, 02:11 PM #1946 of 3609
Can someone please hack http://www.savior-self.com/8211 please?

There was also another secret website logon password to www.saveus-222.com earlier this week. I'll start watching wrestling again if Jericho comes back.

I have nothing clever to put here.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Oct 8, 2007, 06:49 PM #1947 of 3609
Jericho will be back. Vince all but confirmed it last night. At least two seperate occasions. 1. When he said he gives the fans what they want and Y2J chants were overbearing in the arena he goes "I'm not going to give you that now" or something like that and 2. he was having security confiscate Jericho signs. It'll probably be at Cyber Sunday when he returns though.

The Savior Self 8211 is the hint at HBK with H being the eighth letter of the Alphabet, B being second and K being eleventh.

According to what I read up on,
Spoiler:
Orton was supposed to win anyway last night

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Oct 8, 2007, 08:03 PM #1948 of 3609
Goldfish: Yep, you are right. I think I am getting my dates confused a bit...

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by mortis; Oct 8, 2007 at 08:08 PM.
lightgem
Chocobo

Member 1010

Level 12.35

Mar 2006

Old Oct 8, 2007, 10:11 PM #1949 of 3609
I knew it.
Spoiler:
HBK IS BACK. When his music was on, I yelled. I kinda thought he was gonna come out when Umaga assault Triple H. But this ending was better.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Oct 8, 2007, 10:13 PM #1950 of 3609
And the final was initiate and then 2ND_Coming.

Spoiler:
And instead of HHH going out to shake the hand of Orton - who is now probably injured again. It was Ortons' face that shook after being drilled by HBK's foot.

EDIT: And once again I got beat to the punch.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread