Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Kostaki
Team Bonklers!

Member 2155

Level 22.18

Mar 2006

Old Jul 28, 2008, 10:38 PM Local time: Jul 28, 2008, 10:38 PM #2901 of 3609
Actually JR was there because him and King were doing the commentary for SNME (and FYI, spoilers are online and it ain't worth watching)
They did not have to have him come out to also announce RAW however, which is why I said that. Regardless, I don't believe I'll be tempted to watch any WWE shows again. I guess this is their way of basically saying "LOL MONDAY NIGHT WARS NO MORE" by ensuring that everyone watches on Friday instead.

They need to do something with this product and fast, because only name recognition is holding it up at this point.

I was speaking idiomatically.
SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Jul 28, 2008, 10:54 PM Local time: Jul 28, 2008, 10:54 PM 1 #2902 of 3609
So I tune in to watch this shit in what has to be at least an entire year and end up witnessing the self destruction of WWE creative and what is likely the largest shitdump that has ever been laid on RAW.

Clearly they invited Jim Ross to make sure he witnessed that he was in fact, no longer on the "A" show anymore.

Can I have my two hours back please.
You know, I said the exact same thing.

Spoiler:
I, myself, was kinda ready to see a 1 on 1 between Cena and Batista. No sides, just wanted to see it happen.

Shane popping in and putting them against JBL and Kane, not very wise. Hell, none of them are getting along as it is. Woulda been better off with yet another Fatal-4-way or something. Of course, after the last one ending with Kane attacking Lawler and Cole, I dunno, although another "IS HE ALIVE OR DEAD??" outburst woulda given me a few laughs, though.

Jericho's "Final" Highlight Reel was a waste of time. We didn't really need to hear him say all that shit about "maturing", when the sad fact is, he really hasn't. You take somebody's eye out and try to end his career, not mature at all, just downright pathetic.

And forgive me for sounding like I think that was real, even if it was, but I just don't cheer for "dirty" tactics, and I sure as hell don't cheer for the superstars that execute them.

The Santino/Phoenix bit, even more of a time-waste.

Bigger time-waste than that, Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase JR beating up a former wrestler and a commentator that's never competed in his life. C'mon, WWE, stop wasting my Monday nights. I don't come home from work praying for a miraculous way to end the long day just to have this shit pop up in my face.

And finally, Mike Adamle.

We've all talked about what a great commentator he was for American Gladiators back in the day, that's out of our system. We've all blasted that he can't commentate wortha SHIT on ECW. To make HIM, of all people, the General Manager of the ONLY show I come home anxious to watch every Monday night...

... just plain stupid, pathetic, and downright disturbing.

Again, WWE, hire a better team of writers.

Have the Kane ordeal go beyond him just standing there all the time asking "Is he alive or dead?". Let the truth be uncovered. Have him come out during a show with a mic, have him reveal what's in the damn bag, and have him say "I'VE HAD IT!!! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS DECEPTION!!! I'M TIRED OF WAITING!!! I WANT TO KNOW NOW!!! IS HE ALIVE, OR DEAD???", then fucking reveal who he's talking about. Or, to delay one more week, but to still have leveled it up a bit, just have some random guy come out and intervene, only to get put in a match where Kane beats the crap out of him. I don't even care who it is: JBL, Cena, Batista, Punk, hell, I'll even settle for watching Mysterio going out there. I bare no ill will towards Rey, Punk, or Batista. I like them a lot. But shit, someone, ANYONE!!! Fuck, I'm sure Batista would work perfectly. He and Kane have been at it since the Bash.

And we pretty much already know it isn't the Undertaker he's talking about, since Vickie already spoiled that he's coming back at SummerSlam, so it can only lead to one other person in my mind, and that's Paul Bearer.

WWE, think about these things as I go hurl for wasting 2 hours of my gaming time tonight.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jul 28, 2008, 11:33 PM Local time: Jul 28, 2008, 09:33 PM 1 #2903 of 3609
Why doesn't the WWE just shit on itself some more and bring Katie Vick back into it who was actually a man with the name of Vick Katie or some retarded crap like that. I mean seriously...the WWE has turned into a pitiful kids show as is.

This is basically how you can sum up WWE right now in a full...30 seconds or so.

JBL : Blah blah blah I deserve a title shot cause I'm a big whinny baby
Cena : Shut up JBL, we all know YOU CAN'T SEE ME when I swipe in for that title shot
Batista : -Jumps around all over the ring- I want a shot because all you babies keep interrupting my title shots
Kane : -spins in circles- Is he alive or dead? is he alive or dead?
Jericho : I ended Michael's career because I have nothing better to do!! -dances-
More whining and crying, have the main event with some "dusty finish" or Cena winning.
Fill with a bunch of matches no one cares about...

End show.

God I hope Orton gets better soon and RKO's everyone...I never thought I'd say that, but lets face it...all the better things are on Smackdown.

And what the hell happened to Mysterio?

FELIPE NO
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jul 29, 2008, 01:11 AM #2904 of 3609
That's a good question...what the hell happened to Rey? I think the last time I saw him was when he beat Santino and I haven't seen him since. I hope he's not injured.

Spoiler:
I, myself, was kinda ready to see a 1 on 1 between Cena and Batista. No sides, just wanted to see it happen.

Shane popping in and putting them against JBL and Kane, not very wise. Hell, none of them are getting along as it is. Woulda been better off with yet another Fatal-4-way or something. Of course, after the last one ending with Kane attacking Lawler and Cole, I dunno, although another "IS HE ALIVE OR DEAD??" outburst woulda given me a few laughs, though.

Jericho's "Final" Highlight Reel was a waste of time. We didn't really need to hear him say all that shit about "maturing", when the sad fact is, he really hasn't. You take somebody's eye out and try to end his career, not mature at all, just downright pathetic.

And forgive me for sounding like I think that was real, even if it was, but I just don't cheer for "dirty" tactics, and I sure as hell don't cheer for the superstars that execute them.

The Santino/Phoenix bit, even more of a time-waste.

Bigger time-waste than that, Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase JR beating up a former wrestler and a commentator that's never competed in his life. C'mon, WWE, stop wasting my Monday nights. I don't come home from work praying for a miraculous way to end the long day just to have this shit pop up in my face.

And finally, Mike Adamle.

We've all talked about what a great commentator he was for American Gladiators back in the day, that's out of our system. We've all blasted that he can't commentate wortha SHIT on ECW. To make HIM, of all people, the General Manager of the ONLY show I come home anxious to watch every Monday night...

... just plain stupid, pathetic, and downright disturbing.

Again, WWE, hire a better team of writers.

Have the Kane ordeal go beyond him just standing there all the time asking "Is he alive or dead?". Let the truth be uncovered. Have him come out during a show with a mic, have him reveal what's in the damn bag, and have him say "I'VE HAD IT!!! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS DECEPTION!!! I'M TIRED OF WAITING!!! I WANT TO KNOW NOW!!! IS HE ALIVE, OR DEAD???", then fucking reveal who he's talking about. Or, to delay one more week, but to still have leveled it up a bit, just have some random guy come out and intervene, only to get put in a match where Kane beats the crap out of him. I don't even care who it is: JBL, Cena, Batista, Punk, hell, I'll even settle for watching Mysterio going out there. I bare no ill will towards Rey, Punk, or Batista. I like them a lot. But shit, someone, ANYONE!!! Fuck, I'm sure Batista would work perfectly. He and Kane have been at it since the Bash.

And we pretty much already know it isn't the Undertaker he's talking about, since Vickie already spoiled that he's coming back at SummerSlam, so it can only lead to one other person in my mind, and that's Paul Bearer.

WWE, think about these things as I go hurl for wasting 2 hours of my gaming time tonight.
Spoiler:

Cena vs. Batista would've been awesome tonight, but as you know the WWE loves to make us pay for the good stuff or what they think is the good stuff.

Santino/Phoenix, I still think it's entertaining. If Santino starts coming out on a leash being held by Phoenix, I'm gonna LOL nonstop.

Highlight Reel, sucked. I started being unable to hear what Jericho was saying due to the crowd, thank God.

Tag Title match, a waste of time. I can tell that Duggan and Holly are going to team up and take the titles from Rhodes and Dibiase. I was honestly hoping Hacksaw and Lawler would win the titles tonight. C'mon, Duggan deserves some gold.

Jamie Noble, I'm sorry but I really don't like you. Go back to Smackdown, please.

William Regal, the hottest free agent? What the hell? I was expecting someone from TNA or one of the other WWE shows to jump ship. Nevertheless, that match between him and Punk was good.

Main event tag match, I didn't pay attention to half the time. Then Mike Adamle is announced as the new GM and a lot of people didn't like that. The matches he made tonight show that this could be bad.

You guys know how I respect the hell out of Adamle, but I don't know if I can support this. I'd like to see what happens next week, but this looks bad.

I'll give this to the WWE, I can't seem to predict some of the things they're doing. However, they're only getting it half right. While it's unpredictable, it sucks.

This was who I thought was going to be the new GM and honestly SHOULD have been:

Spoiler:
HORNSWOGGLE!!

He is not ECW material, he belongs on Raw. Seriously, like DX I had something to look forward to every Monday because of him.

How ya doing, buddy?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jul 29, 2008, 03:20 AM Local time: Jul 29, 2008, 01:20 AM #2905 of 3609
I hope to see something involving Regal, Burchill and Katie Lea because Regal is awesome on the mic, Burch has some good ring work and Katie Lea is just hot.

Spoiler:
And I really wanted Shane O Mac as GM. I don't know why but hes about the only one I like seeing on screen.

And Adamle is going to get A LOT of heat...especially from everyone. I really wanted to see Cena or Batista just knock him out cold or something.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jul 29, 2008, 04:21 AM #2906 of 3609
Rey Rey's having contract difficulties. He wants more money (and rightfully deserves it) but Vince thinks he's too injury prone for any kind of venture like that.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jul 29, 2008, 04:45 AM Local time: Jul 29, 2008, 02:45 AM #2907 of 3609
Yeah...thats the thing about WWE...

If you can't wave your hand in your face, cry about how you need title shots and do extremely slow boots or come out and jump around on the stage, then you shouldn't be in WWE.

I dunno, there has been something about recent WWE programming that has become quite the bore. CM Punk was great.

I feel more sorry for ECW's title though, now its seriously like a gigantic silver medal in that its "oh you have a title, but its not GOLD"

and if WWE is dumb and they release Mysterio, I pray he doesn't go to TNA because TNA's talent, and I mean the T-N-A talent and not the WWETNA talent, is incredible.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Jul 29, 2008, 05:36 AM #2908 of 3609
Wow, I go to sleep early, felt bad about missing my second RAW in a row and then I check this thread...Thanks guys, I don't feel so bad anymore.

WTF? Regal was the PERFECT GM for RAW.

How ya doing, buddy?
I'm taking over this town...
I'm screaming for vengenace...
I'm shouting at the devil...
I'm not dead and I'm not for sale...
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time...
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jul 29, 2008, 05:55 AM #2909 of 3609
Rey rey is still recovering. he came back a bit too early I heard.

Thoughts on all but the beginning show segment.

DLo/Kelly/Beth/Santino - Santino/Beth are the 2008 version of Eddie/Chyna. Storyline wise anyway. The match was nothing special and I think they shouldn't have had D-Lo lose in his second match back. Granted, he didn't get pinned, but D-Lo is already back on the track to what he was when he left. Soon, D-Lo will be enhancement talent unless he can really do something to break out. Oh, and the whole storyline between Beth and Santino is boring. It really feels kiddish they way they are handling it (but then again, with the WWE going back to a PG rating, maybe that's why).

I liked Jericho's reasoning with ending the Highlight Reel but it got a bit boring to hear him tell us for the eighth time why he is doing this. His promo was OK...just too repeated. He ended HBK's career, he's mature now, the audience is not, etc. If they were wise, they'd have Brian Kendrick do something with Jericho/Cade, and that way push TWO guys. Even if Jericho punks him, it's more fresh than the same basic promo.

Tag Team Match - Served it's purpose. Granted, the overal purpose for it wasn't that good but it did it's job. Cody is fitting nicely as a heel.

Jamie/Koji - What different roads two former ROH world champions have taken. Jamie is being beaten within a minute, while Punk is world champion. Jamie can do so much more but he can't even get a nice stepping block in the IC title. He would do better in ECW.

Regal/Punk - An excellent match. You can see REgal knows this is his LAST chance. ONe more screwup and he is gone. A great back and forth match, and got a bit bloody too. Punk also showed he has improved with a nice win over Regal.

JBL/Punk/Kane - An interesting segment. Kane is definitely a tweener which is NICE. it fits him well. I would forsee this becoming a triple threat match at Summerslam given that they somehow managed NOT to make it an elimination chamber match (on one hand, I understand, they had two of them about six months ago. However, this situation screams for an EC match-up).

Micke/Jillian - A nice little match with Mickie winning. Good usage of her being blindsided while saying "Hi" to her dad.

Tag Team Main Event - A decent match with Kane only being seen as minorly weak by taking the loss. I would have had Cena/Batista punk the new GM in an act of "we think this guy is a joke" moment, and then had Kane punk both of them to regain his heat but that;s just me.

Oh, and the new GM is reasonable from drawing the fans ire but sucks nonetheless.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jul 29, 2008, 12:49 PM Local time: Jul 29, 2008, 10:49 AM #2910 of 3609
Yeah, for me the Regal/Punk match was the Main Event for me.

I think Jericho is being truthful though and that the fans do need to grow up...grow up to the extent of not putting up with this shit bag that the WWE calls entertainment cause really..week by week I find myself watching less and less RAW.

I've been reading reports that Adamle totally fucked up on RAW too.

Spoiler:
During Shane's announcement, Adamle jumped up out of his seat WAY too early and was told to go sit back down...so all the fans at the arena knew who the new GM was.

I swear the ONLY positive thing that I can see out of this is Styles returning to the booth with Tazz.

And the WWE continues to get shitfed. Apparently, Elijah Burke got sideswiped by a car going 80 in a 40. That most definitely sucks because I think his comeback was supposed to be happening soon. And part of me really believes it would have been tonight because he would have been Ricky/Atlas Ortiz's opponent tonight...at least I think thats what might've happened.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Slash; Jul 29, 2008 at 08:53 PM.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2008, 06:42 AM #2911 of 3609
And here I thought Flair would be like Blassie or Moolah with lifetime employment in the WWE.

Flair and the WWE have parted ways...

FELIPE NO
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2008, 09:04 AM #2912 of 3609
Again? How many times does this make now?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2008, 09:31 AM #2913 of 3609
Well, I thought that now that Flair's career is over, he'd more or less just represent the WWE, especially after the big "good-bye" they had for him a few months back and his latest DVD project.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2008, 09:40 AM #2914 of 3609
I bet TNA tries to suck him up. They need one BIG name like that to make people tune in. Not that he would do much, but people will tune in to see him shout "WOOOO".

I dunno, kinda can't wait to watch Raw tonight to see the (lol..) Adamle Administration...

SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2008, 08:06 PM Local time: Aug 4, 2008, 08:06 PM #2915 of 3609
Adamle, Bad Move #1:

Spoiler:
Cena and Batista team up to fight for the Tag Team titles

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2008, 08:16 PM #2916 of 3609
Are we keeping a tally? Because if we are...

Adamle Good Move #1:

Spoiler:
JBL and Y2J vs. CM Punk. The person who defeats Punk gets the world title shot against Punk at Summerslam. If Punk wins, neither of them get the shot. So we have 1 of 3 possible scenarios:

1. JBL pins Punk setting up JBL vs. Punk for the World Title and Y2J vs. HBK at Summerslam.

2. Y2J pins Punk setting up Y2J vs. Punk for the World Title at Summerslam and leaving JBL with another opponent.

3. Punk wins setting up Kane vs. Punk for the World Title at Summerslam.

Right now it's up in the air but I think #1 is very likely.

Edit: Adamle Bad Move #2

Spoiler:
The match now has a 10 minute time limit and if no one wins, it will be a triple threat match at Summerslam for the World Title.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by SuperSonic; Aug 4, 2008 at 08:58 PM.
SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2008, 09:38 PM Local time: Aug 4, 2008, 09:38 PM #2917 of 3609
Spoiler:
Well, good call on #1, seeing as how JBL got the pin with 1 measly second left, though I still think it's not the right time to give him a shot.

Batista had his 2 ops, but as he stated himself, and we the fans agree, both of those ops were interrupted by outside interference, one of them being JBL himself.

My advice, well, wouldn't make much sense now, since in fact, JBL is officially Punk's opponent at SummerSlam. So, new idea, JBL loses, Batista gets in his face about losing, they fight until the Raw before the next PPV, Batista gets another title shot at the PPV against Punk, but this time, Adamle, as stupid as he is, announces that if anyone interferes with the match, they will suffer some sort of consequence. I don't know whether it should be suspension, an Inferno Match with Kane, a HitC match with someone, or what, I really don't fucking know, but I personally feel that's what needs to happen.

Oh, and may I add:

Spoiler:
Way to fuck up Kane's storyline, shitfucks!!

Last edited by SimDaddyGT; Aug 4, 2008 at 09:45 PM.
Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2008, 10:25 PM #2918 of 3609
No offense guys, but I don't think we need spoilers for standard cable wrestling shows. ;p

The Cena/Batista tag match was surprisingly good. I was impressed with Rhodes/Dibiase working as a team, though I suspected they'd get overpowered at some point.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
I'm taking over this town...
I'm screaming for vengenace...
I'm shouting at the devil...
I'm not dead and I'm not for sale...
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time...
SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2008, 11:34 PM Local time: Aug 4, 2008, 11:34 PM #2919 of 3609
I think the spoiler tags are used because there are many fans (from other countries if I'm correct) that don't receive the broadcasts or get the heads-up as it happens, and it's not technically our jobs to say "don't read this thread, then" if they were to complain that we spoiled something for them.

Most amazing jew boots
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2008, 11:55 PM #2920 of 3609
Yeah, one time someone screwed up and a little argument started about spoiler tags...it's actually in this thread, but it's quite a few pages back.

However, I think it's okay to post without the tags the day after the broadcast...maybe 18 hours later.

Spoiler:
Nice curveball, of course we all knew that something would happen in the last ten seconds. Adamle is proving to be an alright GM thus far, let's see what happens in the next few weeks.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by SuperSonic; Aug 5, 2008 at 12:02 AM.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Aug 5, 2008, 01:20 AM Local time: Aug 4, 2008, 11:20 PM #2921 of 3609
That was actually me that was making the argument because I don't remember who but someone posted a whole bunch of spoilers from like...a PPV AND RAW and kept doing it after being asked to use spoiler tags. That was my huge beef with it, not the fact that things were being spoiled but the fact that people were being dicks about it.

Just wanted to throw this in too.

Ya'll KNOW that at SS, Beth Phoenix will pin Mickie, and will get both the IC championship and Womens championship and leave Santino out in the dust.

Last edited by Slash; Aug 5, 2008 at 03:05 AM.
SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Aug 5, 2008, 09:39 PM Local time: Aug 5, 2008, 09:39 PM #2922 of 3609
Um... not that this relates to any of the matches actually going on on ECW right now, but...

Spoiler:
Where the fuck is Tazz? I don't recall him getting canned.

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Aug 6, 2008, 12:32 AM #2923 of 3609
Spoiler:
I usually don't watch ECW but that has me curious. Who did the commentary on tonight's show?

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2008, 09:39 PM #2924 of 3609
So "Chris Harris" is already gone. I guess maybe he'll come back and reunite with James Storm to remake AMW....well, if Storm drops 'Beer Money'.

Seems that Holly is basically done. Not with the WWE, but just being on T.V. as his thing with Cody is basically his last run.

Oh and Russo is trying to convince Sting to turn heel. Sting is obviously impressed with Russo's last attempt at this about a decade ago. Such that he isn't wanting to do it. But hey, maybe that's an "internet rumor" to get people to be surprised if Sting does turn fully heel.

Oh, and IS Kane a heel or not? one week he's out beating up Punk, then he's punching out JBL, now he was taking down Matt Stryker. Oh, and wouldn't it actually be interesting if what was in the bag was NOT his mask but biker-Taker's gloves?

When Kane got rid of Biker-Taker all those years ago, he said taker was dead, even having a funeral or whatnot. What if he was worried that Biker-Taker was coming back (although WHY would be a good question).

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
SimDaddyGT
Rage Prower

Member 92

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2008, 10:09 PM Local time: Aug 7, 2008, 10:09 PM #2925 of 3609
Nah, Taker's got the Dead Man image going way too well to throw away for the biker image, especially with the Hell in a Cell match coming up at SummerSlam.

Sonic, it was Todd Grisham and... er... I forget. Is Matt Morgan WWE or TNA? I never saw the other guy's face, but he kept saying shit like "yeah, I lost to Evan Bourne and I have a lotta respect for him" during the Bourne/Ortiz v Chavo/Neely match. But then again, how many matches has Bourne been in since his debut on ECW? I don't have the list.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread