Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

The Gamelife Video Game Review Show... someone enlighten me

DragoonKain
Titletown, USA

Member 144

Level 23.83

Mar 2006

Old Jun 13, 2006, 05:31 PM #1 of 2
The Gamelife Video Game Review Show... someone enlighten me

I didn't put this in the video game section, because technically it's not about games, but about this show.

I've seen this awful terrible show on youtube and google videos and stuff. Can someone please tell me what the heck is going on? There is some 24ish year old girl that is actually normal that happened to pair up with a bunch of 18 year old guys who have speech impediment issues.

And apparently, this lowly show that is homemade somehow got them into E3. If anyone knows anything about this show, please tell me. It's awful, but at the same time I'm curious as to what the heck is going on.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE YOUR 2008 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS.
guyinrubbersuit
The Lotus Eater

Member 628

Level 30.15

Mar 2006

Old Jun 13, 2006, 11:50 PM Local time: Jun 13, 2006, 09:50 PM #2 of 2
Shouldn't this actually go in the media centre? I can't stand 'television' personalities who lack personality. They really need to practice that shit.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > The Gamelife Video Game Review Show... someone enlighten me