Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 2, 2007, 07:04 AM #251 of 3609
Nah, as they want to avoid breaking the title lineage if possible. Granted, they did it with Trish in a 'feel-good' moment, so ya never know...

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 3, 2007, 08:06 PM #252 of 3609
So, in some news from the latest TNA PPV...

Hall no-showed due to being sick. This surprised no one but angered many.

Joe went out to cut a promo basically to take the heat off the company and put it on Hall. He went a bit overboard, and kinda pissed off some people. He apoligized afterwards.

Carter had a meeting after the PPV with all talent. Booker T and Angle were they encouraging the talent to keep going. Senshi was so encouraged by all of this that when Carter, playing the role of Eric Bischoff from years earlier, offered all of the talent a chance to get out of their contract, took it on the spot and has left TNA.

Rhino is hurt legit from a neck problem and was out of his match. I hope the poor guy doesn't have problems like he did a few years back when he had to have his vertabre fused.

Raven though, took his place, in what was somewhat confusing as last time Raven was around, he was a heel I thought. Raven must have been touched by Senshi playing the role of him from the previously mentioned meeting with Carter.

In other news...

Hogan and his wife are now down to mud-slinging. His wife wants custody and custody payments of Hogan's son, Nick. yes, the same 17 year old who is now being charged as an adult for his driving mishap some time ago. THe scary/sad thing is one of the reports said the Hogans (plural) were drunk and that the Hulkster was the one who got a beer.

Meanwhile, supposedly his daughter is tired of all of this and has moved out. Supposedly hasn't spoken to the Hulkster for a little while now. A shame what is going on with their family, it really is.

Flashbacks come to me during the five whole minutes I ever watched of Hogan Knows Best where he bought some music CD's to try to 'get down' with his son nick. Lawl.

Oh, and apparently, Steph went bonkers on the writing team and the roster over the apparent leak of Jericho facing Orton for the title this month. Apparently, they felt they could keep things a surprise and place anticipation as to whether Jericho would face Orton or not (even despite there already being a mobile text message announcing the title defense).

Okay, so the last one didn't happen. Steph (as far as I know) didn't really get upset over that. But I had ya going, huh?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 4, 2007, 06:48 PM #253 of 3609
Heh, and on top of it, Trips was a face against none other than Jericho.

I was speaking idiomatically.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 6, 2007, 05:59 PM #254 of 3609
For the Rock, he already has turned down the offer.

I pretty much felt the same about the APA. It makes no sense for JBL to go back to the way he was, especially being a broadcaster and all. One, or maybe for the 15th anniversary, two shot deal.

How ya doing, buddy?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 7, 2007, 04:32 AM #255 of 3609
I think people at the Torch were giving that (Sting in WWE to wrestle Flair) as an option to be Flair's last match. hence, the idea of Sting maybe going to the WWE. I doubt it though. He is winding down his career, and he was rumored to be done after this year.

FELIPE NO
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 7, 2007, 07:11 PM #256 of 3609
And that their is a good reason why Jericho isn't using his lionsault...at least not until he gets rid of the ring rust.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 8, 2007, 02:23 AM #257 of 3609
Worse, try paralyzed.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 8, 2007, 03:32 AM #258 of 3609
I didn't see the match so I dunno.

But yeah, the amazing thing is the same guy who got crippled by the move also botched a swanton by landing on his head or something like that. It amazed me THAT move didn't cripple him.

Given the year we have had, wrestling-wise, I would rather not see Jericho try it and result in another tragedy becuase he wasn't ready to do it yet.

How ya doing, buddy?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 11, 2007, 05:35 AM #259 of 3609
And with storylines that don't make sense to boot!

Note:

Spoiler:

Okay, so Sting have Booker T come in as his mystery partner. It would seem logical that Booker would then feud with Angle or at least have a match for a title shot at it. Nothing.

Suddenly, at the next PPV, Joe, Scott 'No Show' Hall, and Kevin 'No "Show"' Nash team against the Angle Alliance. Meanwhile, fresh off his debut, Booker T uses that momentum to face off against Cage in a tag match for the 1000th time.

For whatever reason, they had Scott Steiner get an X division title show and Petey Williams get the world title shot. Unfortunately, that makes no sense given that 1) Scott and Jay are both faces, 2) Petey and Angle are both heels (I think, I haven't followed Petey for a while), 3) this is a mismatch when it comes to the types of matches, and 4) you'd think that Steiner winning the match and exchanging briefcases would result in him GAINING a world title shot, not losing one.

Speaking of the Steiners, what happened to Rick. I thought Scott was the one who was hurt here.

Oh, and concerning Joe. Okay, I have only read this, not watched it but, one week he semi-shoots on Hall and Nash, the next week they are suddenly aligned against Angle with the previous week basically discarded, the next week, Joe is beating down Skipper and they continue (I guess) what happened two weeks prior while forgetting what they did the previous week. I am taking it that TNA will pull a "Smackdown! Vs Raw 2008" and have Joe high-fiving Nash next week.

Is Senshi a heel? A face? What about Daniels? Wait, why is Senshi there, I thought he left? And for that matter, why in the world didn't you just not show the tape of Senshi winning, and then have him end up the one fired (as he originally won the briefcase). You could even do it WITHOUT him (he looked at his suitcase early).

I think the only person missing from Raw was Cena. Of all people there, you'd think he, the guy who has held the title longer than anyone since Raw started to air (and for that matter, the longest title reign in about twenty years) would be on it. I can understand The Rock, but Cena, no way.

Good stuff though. The fact of the matter is, yes, those who really did some things ARE retired, or hurt too badly. That just how it goes. That's why when they have those big reunion shows for huge TV shows, not all the actors are there cuz they are dead, or those who do show up look different many times than they did all those years back...

How ya doing, buddy?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 14, 2007, 04:35 AM #260 of 3609
dagget: It would be SO awesome if all the writers just up and left at once. So, very, VERY awesome.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 15, 2007, 01:59 AM #261 of 3609
So, prediction time:

Jericho/Orton - I see either Jericho or Orton winning by DQ. Many are saying Orton will lose the title to Trips at the Royal Rumble and then Trips goes on to feud with Batista. Strange, given that it has happened before and that was the main event three years back, but be that as it may, that is what is predicted.

I don't forsee Jericho winning the title so shortly after returning. Nor do I see Orton losing the title when he finally has a nice title reign. Nor do I see Jericho losing to Orton, and basically ruining his return. Therefore, I see Jericho winning it by DQ.

Batista/Edge/Undertaker - Batista/Khali kept the title warm for Edge. It is obvious that he and Taker are going to have a match come Mania next year. Streak (or 'Streak') and all. The questionable thing is whether it will be for the world title. In some ways, I can't see Taker getting another title reign, even if he was screwed out of his last one. Furthermore, I could see it being MORE valuable to having Batista hold onto the title, and then defend it (maybe even against Triple H in a unification match if they are crazy enough. Okay, so not likely) against someone else at Mania. That would provided two hyped up matches.

However, given that I can't think of anyone else Batista can go against for the title, I forsee Edge picking it up here. It may even be like Trips/Kane/Goldberg, where Taker chokeslams Batista, only for Edge to throw him out and reclaim the title.

Trips/Hardy - INitially, this was for the iC title in which I would have given the nod to Hardy. However, with it NOT being such the case, Trips will get the title shot. Hardy, while he has amazingly improved his game in many areas since so many years back, is still not at that point to help advertise one of the main events of a big PPV. We may even see the beginning of Trips heel turn (if Batista doesn't do it) in this match.

Punk/Kane Vs BDV/Mark Nenry - Wow, talk about an interesting tag team match. Rough spot for Punk. I forsee BDV/Henry getting the win, possibly on Punk to set up his next title defense.

Michaels/Kennedy - I forsee Michaels getting the win here, and Kennedy getting a win back at the RR. Michaels has lost a good amount of matches, and a loss to Kennedy won't hurt him. So I think they will throw Michaels a bone, and the win.

Finley/Khali - The great Lawli will win it.

MVP/Mysterio - I forsee MVP winning this one. Matt Hardy will come back soon, and I can't forsee the WWE being THAT stupid to build up an angle for months and months, even when MVP couldn't wrestle, only to have the title switch to another wrestler.

Phoenix/James - Phoenix all the way in this match.

Oh, and just a guess of a future 'bonus' match.

Holly/Rhodes Vs Cade/Murdoch - HOlly/Rhodes retain the tag titles...

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 18, 2007, 02:14 AM #262 of 3609
And then in four weeks this...

Spoiler:

J.R. OMG, I have never seen someone come back from such a serious injury so quickly, and win the title so fast after his return.

King: I know, we have a NEW Champion!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 18, 2007, 08:18 AM #263 of 3609
Or not. Actually, that was a big thing this past week. Turns out Punk was not drinking beer, but his choice of beverage-a pepsi. Regal supposedly drank a coke as well.

As it were, Punk's gimmick is (supposedly) fairly similar to his real life in which he doesn't drink, smoke, etc. supposedly due to something that happened with his father.

I love the idea of the writers just up and leaving on Wrestlemania weekend. That would rock.

FELIPE NO
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 19, 2007, 01:02 AM #264 of 3609
Don't worry, Edge and the Major Brothers are going to join up (supposedly) to create just such a faction.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 22, 2007, 09:55 AM #265 of 3609
Some of those themes really do bring back memories. SOme of them were a bit before my time (well, WWE tenures anyway).

That reminds me, the Nasty Boys actually did have a try out a few weeks back. Unfortunately, while the fans were really into them, management wasn't. I think they took too long for their entrace or something and made it rough to change the set before T.V. tapings (wait, WHY is that a problem? Is it really that hard to just take an extra five minutes? I mean, a T.V. taping isn't live. Anyway...).

Additional Spam:
In some unfortunate news for the holidays, especially since we just saw him in the Raw reunion, Bart Gunn has died. From what I gathered, it seems that he was accidently shot to death when a friend was cleaning a gun.

A shame as we just saw Bart return two weeks ago. I wasn't expecting anything long term, but he looked to be healthy and all.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by mortis; Dec 22, 2007 at 05:53 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 27, 2007, 04:37 AM #266 of 3609
Err, a bit of a correction to one of my earlier posts. Turns out it was Bart Gunn's SON who was fatally shot. Sorry on that mistake.

Oh, and looks like Joe's going to heeltown. hey, like usually happens with those wrestlers who are faces, have huge support, have a lot of ability, etc, he might just now win the title. And perhaps from the Bookerman.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 28, 2007, 09:24 AM #267 of 3609
Happy ten year anniversary to what has to be the biggest mess up in pro wrestling history. Yes, it was TEN YEAR AGO to this VERY DAY that WCW managed to goof up probably the most hyped match in years if not ever when they had Sting lose Hogan in Sting's first match back.

The story was suppose to be that Nick Patrick would fast count Sting. The match would be restarted and Sting would really beat Hogan for the belt. Unfortunately, the fast count turned into a normal speed three count and unfortunately was the only count supposedly during the entire match making it impossible to compare previous count that count.

The result? A year and a half of building the angle and Sting was ruined. Sting's career was damaged and he lost the world title just months later before shredding his crow-like persona to become the wolf-pac Sting. Worse, this (in my opinion) was the start of where WCW took a nose dive from which it never recovered.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2008, 09:27 AM #268 of 3609
So, TNA is going to have their own testing and suspensions just like the WWE. Better get that title off Kurt QUICK given the painkillers he is rumored to be taking.

The X-Division is now a joke as the title has not been defended in the past few months. I remember a rumor about getting rid of the title which has to be one of the stupidest things since 1) it was one of the first titles established, 2) it use to be valued as high as the world title, and 3) even now it can be seen as a secondary title to elevate younger stars.

In ROH news, NIgel hurt himself again but is still holding onto the title. I am guessing he might turn heel as the fans are starting to turn on him because he won the title but since has been injuried most of his reign.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jan 9, 2008, 08:17 PM #269 of 3609
And we all know that this will lead up to Triple H Vs JBL for the title because Trips doesn't want to work Tuesdays.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jan 11, 2008, 07:45 PM #270 of 3609
Hmmm

Team PacMan split after Pacman Jones finished his three appearances in that embarrassment of a world tag team title reign. As for Killings, after Pacman left, he turned face (I guess?) again, had match, and once again, just like before Pacman arrived, is basically gone from TNA and is supposedly in contacts with WWE.

Beth will demolish everyone for a while. Ashley is about to make her return but I forsee Beth hanging onto the title until Wrestlemania in which Ashley will win it again in a triple threat match.

Shark Boy = Early ECW Spike DUdley version 2.0

Yeah, Kong has the title, and is like the Joe for the woman's division except 'Joe actually won the title'.

Speaking of Joe, I just don't know what to make of him anymore. First, it looks like he is turning heel. THen Nash turns on him so it looks like Nash is forgoing his short-lived face turn. Now, Nash is giving advice to Joe, and it seems he did that as a bit of tough love. My GUESS is Nash will said he did what he did because he felt Joe should be focusing on the world title (hence the reason for the walk out for the tag titles), and that he is trying to motivate Joe to beat Angle for the world title, which will happen (if Joe wins) at AAO's.

Speaking of which, i don't think that will happen and in reality Nash will cost Joe his match against Style and Christian. I am picking Styles to win the match, then tease the idea that Styles will face Angle, only to have him not face Angle somehow. Instead, he'll face Cage again at AAO's, while Angle will have a non-title match (or perhaps a tag team match) at AAO's. THe only question is WHO Angle will face.

Of course, how they have managed to have Booker T come in red hot and then NOT feud with Angle for the title is totally beyond me. Not that it isn't a nice thing that for once the new guy from the WWE immediately gets a world title shot but instead those who have been there for a little while. Yet, Booker T seems as far away as one can be with his feud with Roode concerning the world title.
Chris Harris is gone. This came a bit out of the blue but I guess there won't be a reunion of AMW for some time. SUpposedly he's going to the WWE where I am sure he will be used properly (*cough*).

Abyss is playing the role of Undertaker, and Mitchell that of Paul Bearer from ten years ago. I am half expecting Abyuss to have a temp heel turn until Sting comes back and reasons him to come out of it again. Abyss will beat down Mitchell, and Mitchell will tell the secret.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jan 11, 2008, 07:56 PM #271 of 3609
to Mortis
Spoiler:

I don't want to kill anything for you but....

Styles will win.
Mitchell says he's Abyss's father. Wonder if Mitchell will be like "Why did you shoot me three times in the back!?

to Slash

Spoiler:

Not surprised a bit. Of course, Judas will then be Abyss' half brother. They will feud for a year, and then become the 'Brother's of Devastation', haha.

FELIPE NO
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jan 13, 2008, 07:43 PM #272 of 3609
Which worked amazingly well given that he already has left again.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2008, 08:12 PM #273 of 3609
Well, some big news:

If there wasn't enough for a reason for Mysterio NOT to win this Sunday, he is now injured. now the question is...will he even compete?

Despite Hogan's huge shout-out at the 15th Anniversary show where he basically said, "It's good to be home", he and Eric Bischoff are now starting their OWN wrestling company. Granted, who knows if it's true as this is an old tale but if they are to be believed, they are in the closing stages which include having a television license. I guess he was only SO happy to be back, huh? I guess he also isn't going to be on Vince's good side again for the hundreth time it seems...

Jam it back in, in the dark.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2008, 08:41 PM #274 of 3609
Well, looks like we might have another rapping wrestler in Eminem. Rumors are he is preparing for a mathc of all things. Didn't Cena challenge him at Mania 19? They could have it as a five year build-up AND have Cena out of the main event. Or something...

There's nowhere I can't reach.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Feb 16, 2008, 07:12 PM #275 of 3609
Ya know, as I was watching some older wrestling, I thought about how the WCW/NWO angle can't be done anymore. In the past, they could give the illusion (if you disclude when Bischoff quickly asked Hall and Nash if they were a part of the WWF) that WWF was coming as the nWo to face WCW. Well, for a while anyway...

Then, they COULD have done it when Vince bought out WCW. Of course, we saw how all that went down.

Then, they started to do it with both Raw Vs Smackdown! and then WWE Vs ECW. Unfortunately, things got confusing to an extent. The big problem with both feuds (well, more the Raw Vs Smackdown!) is they tried tomaek both sides the agresser (sp?). The nWo angle worked because the nWo was constantly the agresser against WCW. WCW was the age-old 'face' that got beat down every week. WIth Raw Vs Smackdown! , I remember it being that one week you'd have SMackdown! coming onto Raw, then the next week Raw coming onto SMackdown!

Another big problem was they didn't really establish the face/heels of that feud. JBL was a constant heel on both sides while Kane/Big Show were faces on Raw (feuding with Triple H), then the next night out as heels on Smackdown! Heck, they were even part of the December PPV against Batista/Mysterio (in which in a mind-boggling finish they have Kane/Show actually beat Smackdown!'s 'best' on it's own turf) in which they were heels, then a few weeks later Show was facing Triple H as a face.

Furthermore, with constant brand switches, constant matches where they team together between brands, etc, it took out all the potential 'specialness' with those interbrand match-ups.

Why I am bringing this up is I was trying to think how they might get something like this going again. Bringing in TNA/ROH won't work because they don't have the the momentum needed or the name recognization to really have an impact.

I thought of somewhat of a step-by-step formula but can't quite finish it all off:

1.) Don't have a brand merge but rather have ECW and Smackdown! continue to work together. However, they will develop a common goal-they want Raw's spot. Angle could be that Smackdown! is tired of being seen as being in the shadow of Raw while ECW wants a bit more of the spot light.

2.) Smackdown! & ECW come over to feud with Raw as the 'heels'. This is NOT where everyone suddenly just up and turns heel without any reason but rather surprising things happen (i.e. Smackdown! goes for Jeff Hardy. Matt Hardy goes to help him, then turns on him on a tag match OR Smackdown! turns on Matt for standingbeside Jeff).

3.) For a short while at least, there wil still be matches within Smackdown! Those would be to established who would represent Smackdown!/ECW until someone comes on and says that they could focus all their energy on beating Raw.

4.) This is where it gets tricky. I am not totally sure what to do with Smackdown!'s time slot without having Raw basically take it over. It doesn't make a lot of sense to have a two hour time slot (or three if you count ECW's) where they don't wrestle each other yet it doesn't make sense for htem to be wrestling each other if they are trying to beat Raw.

At any rate, a possible idea is that Vince will become a part of Raw as a face and confront whoever is the leader of Smackdown!/ECW. He will then either 1) give the Smackdown! time slot 'to Raw' or 2) take it away completely. The back story is the fact that the WWE has lost the Smackdown! timeslot this September.

5.) If it's the former, then basically Smackdown!/ECW will disrupt more of Raw's matches. They will then let the ECW time slot be where any of Raw's roster to come challenge them. Of course, for a very long period Smackdown!/ECW will beat them during those periods to really build them up.

Note that if it's the latter, then the plan is still the same except that the Smackdown! time slot isn't use for Raw matches.

6.) After a while, whomever Smackdown!/ECW's leader is will get a thirty minute time slot on Raw/the old Smackdown! time slot in which they will continue the challenge. This will let them get into the spotlight and a chance for them to take Raw's world title, and unify it with the other's (it would not be that great to do this on the ECW time slot). Smackdown!/ECW will still interfere in matches and are still the full-fledged heels. The faces/heels on Raw will basically be like WCW (they will momentarily for their bad blood to defend the Raw brand).

7.) This keeps on going for a while. I have some other ideas after this but none of them are that great or fresh.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread