Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Sep 14, 2006, 08:24 AM #626 of 3609
I reckon you're all tired of wrestling. Well..too bad. Other than sports, you tell me what is more exciting to watch on TV? TV is nothing but rehashed garbage that we've seen 10-20 years ago.

Anyway... I like how Triple H totally jobbed to his own boss, that's really huge for him haha. This Jeff Hardy/Nitro rivalry is excellent. And as I hoped, a fued between Kane and Umaga is going - smooth move Vince. That match could be what really sells Unforgiven. Anyway you slice it, Cena's going back to Smackdown. As for Chris Masters - he's not that much smaller but he does look more "normal" for his size + age. Although I think the loss in muscle mass in his arms will have great influence on the effectivness of the masterlock, in a bad way.

I can't say that I will miss Trish...she did come from an era where there actually was real women wrestlers(Ivory, Molly Holly, Jackie, Chyna, and so on)but those last couple of title reigns were only cause it's been nothing but TNA, bra and panties, and other dumbshit that she'd win anyway. We've all been at that point where we hated HHH and his long mic times, but honestly..I'm real sick of Edge. Ugh that guy is such an attention whore.

Most amazing jew boots
han89
Chocobo

Member 8336

Level 12.35

Jun 2006

Old Sep 14, 2006, 08:35 AM Local time: Sep 14, 2006, 04:35 PM #627 of 3609
Originally Posted by Winter Storm
I reckon you're all tired of wrestling. Well..too bad. Other than sports, you tell me what is more exciting to watch on TV? TV is nothing but rehashed garbage that we've seen 10-20 years ago.

I am with you on this TV thing. But to call the PRESENT wrestling a sport is just wrong. Ever heard of a sport where everything is done and planned perviously? WWE right now is planning everything, from the things the wrestler say to the matches to the promos etc... there is nothing "sporty" about it. There is only acting!

If you had said that in the old days, yes wrestling was a sport. But now it is a planned acting 2 hour show that claims being all real. Or wait, they actually don't! They actually DO tell you everything is not real!

When was the last time we saw a risky match in WWE? When was the last time they did that? Do they think by bringing a FAKE ECW back again they will make people beleive more in this "sport"? ECW right now is nothing! It's clowning compared to what ECW used to stand for.

But i guess everything that goes under the Vince control gets ruined!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Sep 14, 2006, 09:31 AM #628 of 3609
I didn't call wrestling a sport. Other than sports. MLB, NHL, NBA, tennis, NFL, etc etc THOSE are sports and those are exciting.

I can understand the growing dislike for it when you compare the old days of wrestling with the new. Yes it's acting, and the outcome of matchs are predetermined, but you can't miss a moonsault and pretend it didn't hurt.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Winter Storm; Sep 14, 2006 at 09:36 AM.
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Sep 14, 2006, 10:24 AM #629 of 3609
Originally Posted by han89
I am with you on this TV thing. But to call the PRESENT wrestling a sport is just wrong. Ever heard of a sport where everything is done and planned perviously?
Yes. It's called Boxing. (i'll probably catch heat for saying that)

Oh, and expect Cena to win the title at Unforgiven. Unless of course something huge happens.

I was speaking idiomatically.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 09:10 PM #630 of 3609
Watching RAW right now:

Spoiler:
Good to see that instead of rehashing the 6 man tag team match twice in one night, it's a 6 man every man for himself for the Intercontinental Title. I'd like it if Masters won, but no chance in hell that's gonna happen. Still, should be cool.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 10:39 PM #631 of 3609
Got damn, Edge is one big freaking crybaby.
Spoiler:

ROTFL @ The fans booing Cena to hell and back. He didn't look all that happy about it either. But it's to be expected in a country that hates american's by default. Oh wait.. americans chant CENA SUCKS too

lolcena

Kane vs. Umaga was very dissappointing(Raw and unforgiven). You've got the problem right Vince, but the equation is still wrong. It just doesn't make sense that Umaga's head is made out of bricks.

The RKO that Randy gave Nitro was nasty, that should be the slam of the week. Nitro did talk some good smack but he doesn't realize Randy Orton was the youngest WWE champion in history.

Kudos to Kenny(?) for taking it to Flair, that was a good match.

I'm hoping Candice becomes the next "Trish". Mickie James, I hope she doesn't get too comfortable, Beth Pheonix is nearing her return from injury.

Probably one of the better RAW show this year.

How ya doing, buddy?
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 11:46 PM #632 of 3609
Spoiler:
Hey, I was skeptical about Cena being on Raw at first. I got used to it and started to like him. Now...I still like him but not as much as I used to. I mean come on, him and Edge have held the title between each other for the majority of the year. How long did RVD have it? A month? It's someone else's turn dammit.

I will say I was satisfied with the TLC match last night. However, I'm just waiting for another Intercontinental Ladder Match with two-six people. Hell, I hope Money in the Bank becomes a yearly event at Wrestlemania. I just don't see the WWE title being ladder match material.

D-Generation X...damn I'm just hoping they don't go away for a long time. I never see people like Stone Cold or The Rock anymore, Foley got "fired", so DX is pretty much the best thing on Raw right now.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2006, 02:02 AM Local time: Sep 19, 2006, 12:02 AM #633 of 3609
Okay...RVD would have kept the title longer if he wasn't being friends with Mary Jane.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2006, 08:59 AM #634 of 3609
Well you know why Stone Cold isn't around - you know he wants to wrestle, but those knees and his neck. Eh Rock is gone but that's ok because we got John Cena portraying him. I like how winning the Royal Rumble doesn't mean jack anymore:P.

How ya doing, buddy?
Kostaki
Team Bonklers!

Member 2155

Level 22.18

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2006, 10:43 AM Local time: Sep 19, 2006, 10:43 AM #635 of 3609
They lost a hell of a chance last night to get Cena back over with the crowd by not making him turn DX and instead restarting the Cena/Edge feud all over again.

Like I said though, no logic at all.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2006, 01:37 PM #636 of 3609
I don't think that will go over too well for the gimmick itself. Remember how DX melted down the last time when one of it's members had the WWE title :/. I agree that it would do him good for fan support, but it'd be messing up an already good thing. Plus Triple H obviously doesn't like Cena.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2006, 03:16 PM #637 of 3609
Originally Posted by Winter Storm
I don't think that will go over too well for the gimmick itself. Remember how DX melted down the last time when one of it's members had the WWE title :/. I agree that it would do him good for fan support, but it'd be messing up an already good thing. Plus Triple H obviously doesn't like Cena.

If Triple H didn't like Cena, Cena wouldn't be on Raw, Champion or even in the WWE at all. :P

ALSO:

Quote:
Former WCW wrestler Tank Abbott has been signed to the Jakks Pacific WWE Classics Superstar line
Wait what?!?

Kostaki
Team Bonklers!

Member 2155

Level 22.18

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2006, 05:00 PM Local time: Sep 19, 2006, 05:00 PM #638 of 3609
DX has melted down anyway you see, it would only be temporary salvagement of Cena's crowd reaction since him going to Smackdown like he should have didn't happen.

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2006, 06:10 PM #639 of 3609
So, anyone think that they should switch Cena with Batista? Better yet, what if Cena switched with the Undertaker? I haven't seen that guy for so long since I rarely watch Smackdown.

FELIPE NO
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2006, 06:19 PM #640 of 3609
Even if you watch Smackdown!, you still don't see Taker all that often I have heard....

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2006, 07:51 PM #641 of 3609
It's true. Taker doesn't appear very often on Smackdown. He's had a title shot, and that huge fued with Kali, but that's been it. Sonic, Cena switching with Lashley would be great.

Mr.Ramen
Chocobo

Member 1260

Level 10.88

Mar 2006

Old Sep 19, 2006, 10:31 PM Local time: Sep 19, 2006, 07:31 PM #642 of 3609
huge announcement this Sunday at No Surrender

that's right this is a WWE/TNA thread

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Manny Biggz
HELL YEAH

Member 2988

Level 25.67

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 12:48 AM #643 of 3609
My guess is one of two possiblities:

1. Kurt Frikkin Angle in TNA!

or

2. 2 Hour Impact + new time slot!

Either one would be all sorts of awesome!

@ Winter Storm: It does make sense for Umaga's head to be "made out of bricks" because he's a Samoan character, and looking at the history of Samoan characters, they have hard frikkin heads!

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 01:21 AM #644 of 3609
Originally Posted by Mr.Ramen
huge announcement this Sunday at No Surrender

that's right this is a WWE/TNA thread
No one said that it wasn't a TNA thread also...

Also, the big announcement could be DDP coming back or Goldberg.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 01:33 AM Local time: Sep 19, 2006, 11:33 PM #645 of 3609
Or the Ultimate Warrior...(LawL)

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 04:04 AM #646 of 3609
Goldberg? Not cool, as his rep was tarnished in the WWE.
Angle? Not likely, as he has his 90 day no compete clause. Furthermore, he may want to stay on the good side of the WWE if he were to come back (granted, I think he's on the bad side right now). I also hope they just won't get him so that he can heal his body, and get his life in order again. If he did join though, he'd probably get the award of the most "shuffled around wrestler" of the year (from Raw, to Smackdown! to ECW to NWA).
DDP? Not exactly THAT big of a surprise.
Ultimate Warrior? No.
Two hour time slot? Likely, but strange no one has picked up on it.

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 11:20 AM #647 of 3609
Originally Posted by Slash
Or the Ultimate Warrior...(LawL)
looool
they'd have to fire every wrestler except Sting to be able to pay what Warrior wants. Unless you know, he's realized how big of a douche he's been over the years and has decided to actually take a job instead of lawsuits against people.

(oh noes I might find myself sued for trash talking Warrior on teh internetz!!)

FELIPE NO

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 12:43 PM #648 of 3609
Could it possibly be Eric Bischoff coming to TNA?

How ya doing, buddy?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 02:48 PM #649 of 3609
Originally Posted by Manny Biggz
@ Winter Storm: It does make sense for Umaga's head to be "made out of bricks" because he's a Samoan character, and looking at the history of Samoan characters, they have hard frikkin heads!
Well in any event, this kind of fued calls for a HITC, boiler room brawl, Rumble in the Samoan Jungle, whatever, it just can't be a match that allows DQs, countouts, yadday yadda.

Yes on TNA being in new time slot. Why always after 10? Same for ECW(and I've never seen an ECW match in my life).

Ultimate Warrior is SO OLD! He's not even 'thick' anymore. He needs to stay gone, he was so awesome and then he decided to hang himself emotionally. Even if he does come back he'll be a lolwarrior + no one will wont to work with him given his history.

Angle is on good terms with the WWE, or more importantly, Vince.

Last edited by Winter Storm; Sep 20, 2006 at 02:53 PM.
Kostaki
Team Bonklers!

Member 2155

Level 22.18

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2006, 03:34 PM Local time: Sep 20, 2006, 03:34 PM #650 of 3609
DDP has announced intent to return to wrestling, as has Goldberg had talks with Spike TV. Unless Kurt Angle has lied about his plans to go to Mixed Martial Arts, and is jumping to TNA, then I'd have to rule that out immediately.

Yes, Kurt Angle has stated he is done with WWE and is going into MMA.

Though I doubt DDP/Goldberg could be an earth shattering announcement. If I had to put my money anywhere, it would be on them gaining an additional hour on their shows now.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread