Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Thoughts on racism

Gumby
DANGEROUS WHEN WET

Member 1389

Level 22.25

Mar 2006

Old Jun 19, 2006, 04:28 PM Local time: Jun 19, 2006, 11:28 PM #1 of 215
Originally Posted by DragoonKain
The time of sympathy toward slavery has long passed. Blacks just like any other race have equal rights now, so there are no longer excuses.

Jewish people have the Holocaust which is probably worse than slavery and you don't see them crying about everything.

I have a lot of black and minority friends so I'm not racist, but I have to call it how I see it. Living in a highly populated city of minorities, a lot tend to want things handed to them very often without any effort in earning it.

The race card is too often pulled in today's society. IMO, some blacks and other minorities use it as a crutch to be lazy and get things handed to them. Not all, but a fair share. At least here in Philly.

No race is perfect though.

As far as racism goes, people are too often in society called racist. If someone says something like "blacks are more athletic than whites" they would be called racist by a large majority of people in today's society. Even though that above statement is so obviously true. IMO, to be racist you have to show obvious hatred or undermining of a race. Saying I hate this race or this race is a disgrace to the planet and are animals, then that is racist. But logically comparing two races and giving one an advantage over the other in terms of something(like athleticism), it is not racist.
lol *waits for a troll to show up*

Quote:
I have a lot of black and minority friends so I'm not racist
This was the best line of all.

How ya doing, buddy?

"In a somewhat related statement. Hugging fat people is soft and comfy. <3" - Jan
"Jesus, Gumby. You just...came up with that off the top of your head?" - Alice

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Thoughts on racism