Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] "Villains" - Heroes Season 3 Thread

OmagnusPrime
Flipping cups since 2014

Member 423

Level 39.65

Mar 2006

Old Dec 11, 2008, 01:21 PM Local time: Dec 11, 2008, 06:21 PM #1 of 132
Fuller will join the writing staff starting with the 20th episode. I have high hopes for his input, but I'm also afraid that cleaning up the mess that Villains made won't be easy.
Yeah, I think undoing the current mess is going to be a big issue, not least of all because the current mess has changed its mind a whole bunch of times. I feels like they're entirely directionless and so just writing whatever nonsense comes into their heads each week. Which is a shame, because I loved the first season (along with many people) and even enjoyed the second series to a reasonable extent. Now I find myself having to build up motivation to watch the episodes, and this week annoyed the crap out of me with Hiro's storyline.

The problem, to me, is that they seem to be writing themselves into a bit of a corner, and the only way out will be to pull some massive 'reset everything' bullshit.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
OmagnusPrime
Flipping cups since 2014

Member 423

Level 39.65

Mar 2006

Old Dec 11, 2008, 04:58 PM Local time: Dec 11, 2008, 09:58 PM #2 of 132
I think a reset in this manner would be for the best. No one gives a shit about Season 2 or 3, so I think it would be cool if they allowed Fuller to go "whole hog" on a fix in this manner.
I'm inclined to agree, but there's no way they'll let them do that.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] "Villains" - Heroes Season 3 Thread