Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] "Villains" - Heroes Season 3 Thread

Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2008, 09:18 PM #1 of 132
Okay, premiere ended 20 minutes ago. And damn. When it comes to mindfucks, Heroes has got a spot on the wall for sure. If all episodes this season can keep up with this one, I'm definitely in.

[edit] I'm not sure why this particular station got the premiere an hour before everyone else, but I'm not complaining.

Spoiler:
Finally, we learn Angela Petrelli's power. Interesting.

And Sylar. Awesome. And the connection with Angela.

What's with the African guy Parkman runs into?

I'm curious too, as to how Future!Peter stuck Present!Peter into someone else's body. I don't remember anyone having that power.

I totally called the Nathan/Linderman thing. I had a feeling that only he could see him.

'Tracy' is awesome. What happened to Niki, though? It seems each one of her 'personalities' has her own power, I like that.

I could go on, but I'll leave it for later when others can start discussing as well.

Most amazing jew boots
chocojournal | rate! 1 2 3 4 5
twtr // g+ // dA // bklg // l.fm // XBL // tmblr

Last edited by Sousuke; Sep 22, 2008 at 09:24 PM.
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2008, 11:04 PM #2 of 132
Best quote ever:
Claire: Are you going to... eat my brain?
Sylar: ...That's disgusting, Claire.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Oct 14, 2008, 08:10 PM #3 of 132
Technically then, he retained his 'clockwork' power--the one that lets him acquire new abilities. I think that in the end, he just lost them temporarily.

Also, Sylar said in the car later that "You told him to kill me." or something along those lines. I think he did hear what was going on, but didn't know how to deal with it; especially with Void guy around.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Dec 14, 2008, 05:08 PM #4 of 132
So... Did I miss something? At the beginning of the episode, Matt, Daphne, and Ando seemed to teleport to the shop-like place in New York looking for the sketchbook. What exactly happened there?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] "Villains" - Heroes Season 3 Thread