Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Man forced to "marry" goat...

typ44
Syklis Green

Member 504

Level 7.71

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 03:29 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 03:29 PM #26 of 52
That must have been one hot goat! HAHA.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Snowknight
may carry parasites

Member 165

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 03:39 PM #27 of 52
Originally Posted by typ44
That must have been one hot goat! HAHA.
Honestly, I don't know if the goat knows the difference, unless it's male.
Who knows: it might not notice at all.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Spatula
Politically Incorrect

Member 617

Level 43.41

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 03:39 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 01:39 PM #28 of 52
This reminds me about the story of a boy in elementary school who was caught eating a slice of chocolate cake which was reserved for the teachers only. The head teacher then called the boy to the assembly infront of the whole school to eat the entire cake all by himself. By the third piece he was full, but the head teacher threatened him to finish it. Calorie count ++.

So yeah, I bet that this man will "eat" his new goat.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

- What we all do best -
Sanny
Kiai

Member 463

Level 2.97

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 03:40 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 02:40 PM #29 of 52
Originally Posted by Fyodor D.
Also, what the hell is wrong with having ELDERS?!?!?!
Only a council of unelected rulers that have power due to age will force someone to marry a goat, that's what.

Originally Posted by Spatula
This reminds me about the story of a boy in elementary school who was caught eating a slice of chocolate cake which was reserved for the teachers only. The head teacher then called the boy to the assembly infront of the whole school to eat the entire cake all by himself. By the third piece he was full, but the head teacher threatened him to finish it. Calorie count ++.
I'm pretty sure your thinking of that Matilda movie.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Fjordor
Holy Chocobo

Member 97

Level 32.96

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 03:43 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 04:43 PM #30 of 52
Originally Posted by Sanny
Only a council of unelected rulers that have power due to age will force someone to marry a goat, that's what.
And I am sure that the dude learned his lesson.

How ya doing, buddy?
typ44
Syklis Green

Member 504

Level 7.71

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 03:49 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 03:49 PM #31 of 52
Quote:

So yeah, I bet that this man will "eat" his new goat.
Quote:
I'm pretty sure your thinking of that Matilda movie.
I think so too.

FELIPE NO
Sanny
Kiai

Member 463

Level 2.97

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 03:50 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 02:50 PM #32 of 52
Originally Posted by Fyodor D.
And I am sure that the dude learned his lesson.
In the context of our society, that would be unconstitutional and barbaric. It might work for them, but here we have laws that make sense.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Spatula
Politically Incorrect

Member 617

Level 43.41

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 03:51 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 01:51 PM #33 of 52
That must be it! Actually, I didn't see the movie, but read the book. That's what it's from now.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

- What we all do best -
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 03:58 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 01:58 PM #34 of 52
In the context of our society, that would be unconstitutional and barbaric. It might work for them, but here we have laws that make sense.
I have a feeling that the person might be fined and charge with animal cruelties, but in essence, that isn't much different compare to paying money to buy the goat from the owner, except not buying. Or maybe you are talking about it is barbaric to sell the animal to the guy who basically rapted it?

I wonder if we have any type of bestiality laws in this country.

Fjordor
Holy Chocobo

Member 97

Level 32.96

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 03:58 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 04:58 PM #35 of 52

No, that would not be unconstitutional, nor barbaric. It would just be flat out bizarre, and socially unacceptable. Right now, there are no real laws protecting marriage, as is evidenced by the conservatives trying to pass laws that DO do so. Nor are there laws preventing "shotgun weddings." (as far as I know)
However, like you said, it may work for them over there, but most likely not over here.
They may not make sense to us, but they certainly made sense to the people over there. Just because we would view such a punishment as over the top, doesn't make it so for the people there.
Quit being so ethnocentric.

All in all though, as magi had hinted at, all they did was make the guy pay for the goat he sexually assaulted.

Device
Destination Chaos

Member 1442

Level 1.47

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 06:21 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 04:21 PM #36 of 52
All in all though, despite it being fubar'd, it is funny when you thik about it. Scarier part is what the kids'd look like. *shudders*

Fjordor
Holy Chocobo

Member 97

Level 32.96

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 07:03 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 08:03 PM #37 of 52
I would imagine something like this:

XerxesTheMighty
Weapon X

Member 105

Level 8.35

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 07:18 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 05:18 PM #38 of 52
Well I guess the punishment fits the crime...in a twisted sense.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

SO SAY WE ALL
Scumbag Harry
Nuts of Lard

Member 1214

Level 3.41

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 07:58 PM #39 of 52
This just reminded of that news last year about a sick teen who raped a dog in South Carolina. The poor thing couldn't sit down after the rape and died from internal bleeding. The sick bastard was awaiting trial for "the most serious animal cruelty charges they have in the book". I'd be curious to know what sentence he received.

FELIPE NO
jaraph
Chocobo

Member 714

Level 13.00

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 08:29 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 06:29 PM #40 of 52
Didn't South Park already cover this story (PETA episode)? You all wouldn't think this was so strange if you had grown up in North Dakota. The winter nights can get awfully cold for a man alone that far north...

Zergrinch
Evil Grinch

Member 666

Level 50.98

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 06:06 AM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 07:06 PM #41 of 52
Mr. Alifi sure is one greedy opportunistic bastard, demanding a dowry for his goat. What, he's the father, or do they consider daughters similarly - as property?

(Poor Mr. Tombe. Must be carving his own headstone right about now)

Single Post URL
Transparent Color Code:
[color=#14194e]
Robiz
I bring nothing to the table

Member 47

Level 7.59

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 09:20 PM #42 of 52
Personally, I'm disgusted by the thought of a man fucking a goat out of wedlock. I hope the message sent from the elders will be well taken by all. Pre-martial goat sex is wrong, only after the divine joining of man and goat, should such practices be undertaken.

Can I borrow a feeling?
Fjordor
Holy Chocobo

Member 97

Level 32.96

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 12:49 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 01:49 AM #43 of 52
Originally Posted by Robiz
Personally, I'm disgusted by the thought of a man fucking a goat out of wedlock. I hope the message sent from the elders will be well taken by all. Pre-martial goat sex is wrong, only after the divine joining of man and goat, should such practices be undertaken.
Robiz tries so hard
But satire seems not his thing.
So, go soak your head.

*AkirA*
Now you're king of the mountain, but it's all garbage!

Member 468

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 02:52 AM #44 of 52
What the fuck is wrong with people in other countries.

OmagnusPrime
Flipping cups since 2014

Member 423

Level 39.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 03:42 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 08:42 AM #45 of 52
Originally Posted by *AkirA*
What the fuck is wrong with people in other countries.
Maybe it's just me, but fucking a goat seems pretty wrong no matter which country the person is from.

GarretThe Thief
The TS master

Member 192

Level 10.26

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 08:58 AM #46 of 52
This Is why I stoped paying attention to the news, people make me sick when theydop stupid shit like this. also I wonder if he were to eat the goat would he be charged with murder or spousel abuse?

How ya doing, buddy?
Mephista
Carob Nut

Member 662

Level 4.12

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 09:05 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 03:05 PM #47 of 52
I saw this story a few days ago, and it's kinda funny, but also pretty disturbing.

FELIPE NO
Technophile
With my hands...Be My Last

Member 680

Level 19.53

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 12:36 PM #48 of 52
I'm not sure that the method they chose to deal with this is really going to punish the guy. Man screws goat, owner gives goat to man so that he'll screw it till his heart's content.

Quote:
Right now, there are no real laws protecting marriage, as is evidenced by the conservatives trying to pass laws that DO do so.
If by that you mean piss and shit all over our basic rights, then yes our beloved conservatives are passing laws to protect marriage. Cause we all know that man on man action leads to man on [insert favorite farm animal] action. =/

xuemin
Syklis Green

Member 248

Level 8.06

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 06:40 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 11:40 PM #49 of 52
i'd read a similiar news article in a newspaper last week, an indian girl had to marry an animal because her front set of milk teeth fell out in the wrong order and this is considered a bad omen. what happens abroad in developing countries usually makes little sense to us because it's a pretty alien environment compared to what the majority of us have experienced as we grow/grew up

Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 08:06 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 06:06 PM #50 of 52
Quote:
Right now, there are no real laws protecting marriage, as is evidenced by the conservatives trying to pass laws that DO do so. Nor are there laws preventing "shotgun weddings." (as far as I know)
Some anthropologist has hypothesize that the reason that the family unit (note, that family unit are define more broadly then the current definition of nuclear family to include extended family) is becoming much smaller and gradually become obsolete because people prefer to lives as individual economic unit.

A family unit doesn't always frame itself around a marriage, in fact, the economic relation to the extra-nuclear family kins use to be much more extensive. A large family unit allows a certain safety net in older societies (and even today) that force all participant of the family unit to function as single economic unit, and set priority as such. One component of this hypotheses is that, the individuals will need to make concessions in terms of economic , political and personal decisions within the family unit for the good of the entire clan/tribe as an economic unit, and because that individuals can't really function within society without the backing of a large family in the older society. (This is also context of which arranged marriages are sustained, however, arranged marriage does not necessary means force marriage. Interestingly, a total devotion of affection and romantic notion of marriage, at least in its popular context, are also quite modern.)

However, the individualist meritocracy and the governmental institution that providing safety-nets changes all that. In most cases, people don't' really have to make concessions in their personal decision nor need family backing to survive today's society. Being economic independent has also become part of the norm as we are more aware and cherish our personal freedoms that come with it. This is a relatively new concept, so is the nuclear family. This type of family really don't have much guarantees in terms of perpetuating specific cultural values or dogmas, since the social context that use to support the marriage, ie, the larger extended family structures that use to benefit from the marriage, no longer there because it is economical (and thus socially) obsolete.

This is a trend that has been going for at least one and half centuries now, we doubt that one or two laws here and there can reverse centuries of social changes as results of modernization.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Magi; Mar 6, 2006 at 08:20 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Man forced to "marry" goat...