Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Could you guys help me out?
Closed Thread

Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 04:25 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 03:25 PM #1 of 10
Could you guys help me out?

I'm doing this assignment for my Freshman Composition class, and I need a little help from you guys (I would put this in my journal if they were up, but unfortunately they are not). I need to interview some people for an essay I have to write, so I need some volunteers. I don't need that many, no more than ten probably. But before you answer the questions make sure you have time to answer them completely and thoroughly, and be willing to give me your real name (just first and last name, no adress or any other info like that).

Here are the questions:

1. What do you think justice means? Has it any other meanings that you know of?

2. How would you use the word in a sentence?

3. Is this a positive word or a negative word? In what situation could it possibly have a favorable or unfavorable connotation?

You can post your answers and your name in the thread, post your answers in the thread and PM me your name, or PM me your answers and your name, just as long as you do both. I'd also prefer a different range of people, including different age groups and people from both genders, but any help would be great. This thread will be closed once I get enough responses for my essay. Thanks to anybody who can help!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
russ
Go-kart track, grocery store, those remote control boats...

Member 222

Level 36.56

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 04:49 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 03:49 PM #2 of 10
I like how you think you're going to get a diverse group of people responding to something on a video game related internet forum. I think the intent of the assignment was probably to target people in real life, so that you could select people from the various age groups, genders, etc.

Double Post:
I mean if you want to get responses from mostly 15 to 25 year old males who range from semi-nerdy to extremely nerdy, then yeah this is a good place to look.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
I didn't say I wouldn't go fishin' with the man.
All I'm sayin' is, if he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.

Last edited by russ; Mar 6, 2006 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Automerged double post.
Son of Wiseness
Chocobo

Member 367

Level 10.84

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 04:50 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 03:50 PM #3 of 10
Gamingforce dosen't help you out with your homework/schoolwork.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 04:57 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 03:57 PM #4 of 10
Well, I already have some responses (from people I interviewed in real life), but I just wanted some more from a different source of people. Since the professor said we could do internet interviews as well, I decided to come here for a few, as some people here seem like they would give out some good responses.

And like I said in the first post, I would have put this in my journal if they were actually up, but they aren't, so I thought this would be alright. But seriously, if you're not going to help, why even respond?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
russ
Go-kart track, grocery store, those remote control boats...

Member 222

Level 36.56

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 05:00 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 04:00 PM #5 of 10
Because right now, this very minute, little Timmy in Charlotte is reading this thread and thinking that it's alright for him to ask about one of his homework projects here in General Discussion. Then he gets to my post and that other nerd's post and realizes that it would be a bad idea to do so. And when little Timmy in Charlotte decides that he won't post a homework project thread, Son of Wiseness and I have saved the internet day.

I was speaking idiomatically.
I didn't say I wouldn't go fishin' with the man.
All I'm sayin' is, if he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.
Dekoa
Is now the Tolkein Red Shirt.

Member 194

Level 28.24

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 05:01 PM #6 of 10
Originally Posted by Son of Wiseness
Gamingforce dosen't help you out with your homework/schoolwork.
Ahhh ye of little faith. THou dost not knoweth of the opportunities that GFF giveth.

I may have some answers for you later but I have a suggestion.

Instead of people just on GFF, maybe you should talk to both people on GFF and to people around you, it doesn't hurt to have many sources.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Dekoa's Friend Quote: "You can't rape the Willing!"

Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 05:10 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 04:10 PM #7 of 10
Originally Posted by Dekoa
Instead of people just on GFF, maybe you should talk to both people on GFF and to people around you, it doesn't hurt to have many sources.

Originally Posted by RockgamerXIII
Well, I already have some responses (from people I interviewed in real life), but I just wanted some more from a different source of people.
Of course I would do that, I'm not going to solely rely on an internet forum to to do something important like this. Like I said, I just wanted some varied responses, and I figured I could get them from here. I already have enough to finish the paper, but I figured more varied responses would make it even better.

FELIPE NO
Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 05:57 PM #8 of 10
Sorry I'm not answering your questions but this painfully reminds me of my own Commerce project due in two weeks. One component requires our group to find ten people that have lived in or are currently living in Germany within the time frame of two years, as primary research -_-;. While we have people like Enkidu and Musharraf with the German flags I doubt that they would subject themselves to a phone/email interview. Plus, you also don't know if some random shmuck will just be playing with you.

How ya doing, buddy?
knkwzrd
you know i'm ready to party because my pants have a picture of ice cream cake on them

Member 482

Level 45.24

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 06:00 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 05:00 PM #9 of 10
Next time, if you need some ideas, just don't say you're doing an assignment. People talk more if they don't think they're helping. And russ makes a good point about this getting out of hand.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Lord Styphon
Malevolently Mercurial

Member 3

Level 50.41

Feb 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 06:03 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 06:03 PM #10 of 10
GFF policy prohibits homework help threads, like this one. I'm afraid that means I have to close it.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Could you guys help me out?