Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2011, 06:07 PM #3601 of 3609
The last part of Raw last night was probably the most awesome twenty-some minutes that the WWE has had in quite a while. I must have laughed most of that time because of some of the things that were said. It was a bit annoying when they censored the word ass the first time, but I'm glad they didn't censor it again or anything else after that.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
lightgem
Chocobo

Member 1010

Level 12.35

Mar 2006

Old Feb 16, 2011, 03:06 AM #3602 of 3609
Did he really say "I'm back and I'm never going to go away?"

There's nowhere I can't reach.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Feb 20, 2011, 05:54 PM #3603 of 3609
Elimination Chamber is only a couple of hours away, so...

Predictions:

WWE Tag Team Championship Match:
-Marella/Kozlov (c) vs. Slater/Gabriel

Slater and Gabriel weren't so great as tag champs, so the titles stay here.

Winners: Marella/Kozlov

IC Match:
-Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio

I honestly do not see Rio winning the title at Wrestlemania, but the IC title would definitely be a good start for him. Kofi will get distracted by Rodriguez and Rio goes in for the kill.

Winner and new champion: Alberto Del Rio

WWE Championship Match:
-The Miz (c) vs. Jerry Lawler

It is highly unlikely that Lawler will win the title, but hell why not let him have it for a day? The man deserves some gold...has he ever won any? Just think of how awesome it would be to see Lawler pin the Miz, win the title, and Cole just goes nuts...and then Lawler drops the title the following Monday on Raw.

Winner and new champion: Jerry Lawler (and yes, I know this is wrong)

World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber:
-Edge (c) vs. Kane vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Wade Barrett vs. Drew McIntyre vs. ???

Yeah, no way in hell they'd have this match with only five people. Dolph will get back in, but Edge will keep the strap for Wrestlemania.

Winner: Edge

Raw Elimination Chamber:
-John Cena vs. John Morrison vs. R-Truth vs. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus vs. CM Punk

Easy pick here. R-Truth is nowhere near going for a WWE title match, Orton has already had several opportunities and he seems to be going after Nexus so we'll go ahead and eliminate Punk from the equation as well. Morrison had a chance at the beginning of the year so he's gone too, which leaves just King Sheamus and John Cena.

Aw hell, even without the deduction we all know Cena will win. The Rock has already hinted at that.

Winner: John Cena

How ya doing, buddy?
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Feb 20, 2011, 06:01 PM Local time: Feb 21, 2011, 12:01 AM 1 #3604 of 3609
I predict there'll be a lot of men in tights with long, greasy hair shouting at each other for twenty minutes, then pretending to punch each other for three minutes then either someone else joining in or the ref missing some obvious cheating and finally a trademark special move missing and the guy who looked like he was about to lose actually winning. Also at some point someone will hit someone else with a fake chair and one fight will spill out into the parking lot.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2011, 03:10 PM #3605 of 3609
Nice to see the Rock is still good with trash talk lol.

How ya doing, buddy?
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old May 20, 2011, 12:28 PM #3606 of 3609
We just lost one of the all time greats. Macho Man Randy Savage suffered a heart attack while he was driving and lost control of his vehicle. He died from his injuries at the hospital. Savage was 58.

Macho Man Randy Savage Dead -- Dies In Car Accident | TMZ.com

Hulk Hogan devastated from Savage's death

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2013, 09:53 PM #3607 of 3609
I know this thread hasn't seen anything in a while, but I figured I'd bump it for one reason:

William Moody (who portrayed Paul Bearer), passed away Tuesday.

FELIPE NO

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 9, 2014, 03:44 PM 1 #3608 of 3609
Ultimate Warrior died yesterday. It's really kind of surreal since he was on Raw Monday night for the first time in almost 20 years after burying the hatchet with Vince. His last speech he gave on Monday just upped the creepiness factor of all this too.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2014, 04:23 PM #3609 of 3609
Yeah, it was a complete shock but if you saw his speech on Monday he was looking pretty winded near the end of it.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread